clamber Spots that Do NOT Work

Clamber spot (happens around 22 seconds in.)

Not sure if this is the spot to post this kind of stuff, but if it is not, then please re-direct me to the proper spot.

There’s also another spot on the map ‘Fissure’ (very end), where you go from ‘Blue/Red Two’ to ‘Red/Blue Tree House’. This spot is more inconsistent, but it still happens and is a very crucial clamber spot which can be the difference between winning and losing as I experienced.

Fix your game 343!

i feel like there are a couple of spots in battle creek where it seems to be very picky about your angle of approach…i totally dont know how clamber-able ledges are designated during dev, but if its anything like a hitbox, maybe they made the zone smaller in these cases? whether intentionally or otherwise i cant say…i know that -Yoink- is frustrating sometimes tho, and i have to force myself to give up on the maneuver most of the time in the interest of not being a sitting duck for twice the amount of time…

I don’t think that spot’s ever been a clamber spot. Not one you can tackle regularly, at least. If anything, it’s one of those spots where you have to damn near be clearing the ledge before the clamber registers.

> 2586218893181855;3:
> I don’t think that spot’s ever been a clamber spot. Not one you can tackle regularly, at least. If anything, it’s one of those spots where you have to damn near be clearing the ledge before the clamber registers.

It should, though. I don’t see why it wouldn’t.

Those railings are also finnicky on Rig. The success percentage shoots up if you are crouching while attempting to clamber; not sure if you are doing that in the clip or not.

> 2533274843610258;2:
> i feel like there are a couple of spots in Battle Creek where it seems to be very picky about your angle of approach.

Indeed. I advocated for those to get fixed in an update, but I have no idea when or if that’ll ever happen.

This is the inconsistent clamber spot on Fissure (very end).
It’s happened to me a couple times now.