Civilian Warthog

What do you think about add civilian wharthog on multiplayer? like halo 3, with more seats

A Transport Warthog, where two passenger seats replace the mounted turret, could work if player count is increased beyond 16 players (8v8) otherwise allowing half a team in one vehicle is not a good idea.

Maybe, but if they make a bigger multiplayer its not so bad

That’s just a rolling Killtacular.

> That’s just a rolling Killtacular.

Someone hand me a laser.

I dont necessarily see how it could improve gameplay to have a warthog like that in multiplayer, not much offensive capability and unless something changes warthogs are currently pretty easy to destroy.

This is something I’ve thought about before and as neat as it could be at times im still worried it would negatively impact the game flow.

If we want to focus on a transport based vehicle the mongoose still excels at filling that niche rather reasonably I think?

id love more use of that transport hog for Spartan ops and campaign though

If it’s in the campaign, it should be available in Forge and Custom Games, always. I’ve wanted a Transport Hog in Forge and Customs ever since Halo 3.

well not necessary a warthog, it could be a a transport vehicle with very high resistance, added in bigger maps

PARTY VAN!!!

Serves no functional purpose. If you need to add passenger seats, put it on the Falcon.

How about an elephant? That can carry more than 5 Spartans with a warthog easily and it is heavily armored! We can call that civilian, right?

> How about an elephant? That can carry more than 5 Spartans with a warthog easily and it is heavily armored! We can call that civilian, right?

More like national guard.

Transport warthog… Please yes!!!

> > How about an elephant? That can carry more than 5 Spartans with a warthog easily and it is heavily armored! We can call that civilian, right?
>
> More like national guard.

But… But… But we can use the garbage variant!

Make it faster than a standard warthog and have stronger armor.

> Serves no functional purpose. If you need to add passenger seats, put it on the Falcon.

I am in favor of the inclusion of a Transport Falcon but it would probably have to be removed from, or just not placed on, BTB CTF maps because unless the enemy has an anti vehicle weapon, it would pretty much be a guaranteed cap.