Civilian vehicles In Forge

This is something that should have been in the game from the start. I mean, they went out of their way to polish up the delivery trucks, flat beds, and the semi trucks only for them to make about 1-2 short appearances (In campaign only!).

I think since 343 is doing a little more with forge on these maps, they should at least try to implement some of these into the new maps. I mean c’mon! who doesn’t want to drive an 18 wheeler!

They should also include an actual working forklift.

I totally agree. Add that option. But i hope they would add more than just two vehicals. I personally would like to see a bike or something. Mabey even a bycicle!

> I totally agree. Add that option. But i hope they would add more than just two vehicals. I personally would like to see a bike or something. Mabey even a bycicle!

I doubt they would make any NEW vehicles. It should be easier with the trucks and the forklift, since they’re already in the game.

> They should also include an actual working forklift.

I can’t for the life of me find it, but there’s video of when the forklift did lift. It launched a Hunter sky high. My point being forklifts are overpowered. It’s best they stay the way they are.

I would like to dive the cars from the last ODST mission. Another is a motorcycle.

I like that driving 18 wheelers and delivery trucks, and forklifts idea. Maybe even add factions to forge world, I mean how cool would that be to walk around as a grunt!

All I ever wanted was Forklift Racing…

A man can dream, can he not?

you guys realize most of the halo CEA maps are from halo 2 and 1 right? when did you ever see civilian (drivable) vehicles in either those games? the closest was in outskirts in halo 2 and those wernt drivable…the forklift should be in forge though :wink: