City of Lunar Centuri (Massive Forged City)

After a solid month ive finally finished my first City Installment for Halo 4, Yes i know ive bashed Forge, and yes i know i Still Think customs are atrocious, but im defintely working on helping the community out, so my gift to you is a pain in the -Yoink- map that utilizes this forge as best as it can be.

GT lordcrusnik1986

There is also a 12 Part video in my fileshare that follows from day 1 to final placements on this map…EnjoY :slight_smile:

[deleted]

Should have taken screenshots or video and posted them here.

I’ll check it out! Thanks for putting so much work into it!

> Should have taken screenshots or video and posted them here.

With fileshare bieng down and and no pvr im pretty much boned on that

I cant wait to check it out, I remember your maps from Reach.

If the name is anything to go by…

…IT’LL BE AWESOME!!!

Whatever you do will be known in all generations of Halo as heroism.

The mods on here may try to stomp out modding but eventually, modding will save this dying game.

Yes I’m risking a ban here moments after coming out of a ban which was for the same thing but I’ve already lost my posting enthusiasm…

It’s great to see you back in Halo 4,lordcrusnik1986. Your Halo Reach maps were great!

thanks for your support :slight_smile: i nearly lost all enthusiasm to forge…but we need some enthusiasm for this game…its a good game…but man are there some bad limitations.

Halfway through the map all shading dissapeared and the map became perpetually dark…So i was going to just make it night which with juicy made it look NICE! gave you a spot light type feel as you moved around…so i was going to finish it, then all of a sudden even though lighting stopped it still generated shadows making it look close to the way it was originally…

Anyway thanks for the support, comments like that help keep me motivated to forge more

will have a good video soon for it, just played 10 people with my friend who has a pvr

updated with video

Sweet! IS there any way I can download it? Fileshare is down :frowning:

> Sweet! IS there any way I can download it? Fileshare is down :frowning:

I’m pretty sure that you can use the gamertag search and download it that way.

Wow. That map is pure amazing. Definitely downloading this.

Thank you OP for making that map.

your welcome :)Thank you for downoading

im actually toying around a different idea for a new city