Cinematic Spartan Ops Episode 7

I didn’t know you can one shot Knights with the Magnum? Unless…Palmer has lost technologically advanced C.E. Pistol lol.

Lasky using the shotgun to one shot the Knight felt a lot more…real.

Do you guys want to see Master Chief in one of these cinematics?

Most weapons do more damage in canon than in gameplay.

Yes, I do want to see Master Chief in Spartan Ops but not yet. I don’t think I’d like it for MC to appear in the first season :stuck_out_tongue:

> I didn’t know you can one shot Knights with the Magnum? Unless…Palmer has lost technologically advanced C.E. Pistol lol.
>
> Lasky using the shotgun to one shot the Knight felt a lot more…real.
>
> Do you guys want to see Master Chief in one of these cinematics?

She’s a main character, so she’s using the canonically-adapted armor so she doesn’t die like that.

Lasky doesn’t need that (he’s got $wag)

Seriously nao, I was at least expecting Roland to play the audio file from Master Chief’s debrief on the Librarian… and yeah, I’d love to see him in Spartan Ops.

> > I didn’t know you can one shot Knights with the Magnum? Unless…Palmer has lost technologically advanced C.E. Pistol lol.
> >
> > Lasky using the shotgun to one shot the Knight felt a lot more…real.
> >
> > Do you guys want to see Master Chief in one of these cinematics?
>
> She’s a main character, so she’s using the canonically-adapted armor so she doesn’t die like that.
>
> Lasky doesn’t need that (he’s got $wag)
>
>
> Seriously nao, I was at least expecting Roland to play the audio file from Master Chief’s debrief on the Librarian… and yeah, I’d love to see him in Spartan Ops.

Yeah, I was half expecting that considering he got reverted for a short time.

> Seriously nao, I was at least expecting Roland to play the audio file from Master Chief’s debrief on the Librarian… and yeah, I’d love to see him in Spartan Ops.

Well I’m still waiting for a Captain Lasky easter egg, in tribute to Captain Keyes, who had 3-4 eggs associated with him (invincible marines, Megg, name tag, Proto-Gravemind pipe).

His in-game appearance in the Campaign was so disappointing. Why does he deload?

> I didn’t know you can one shot Knights with the Magnum? Unless…Palmer has lost technologically advanced C.E. Pistol lol.

This bothered me too, initially. Even in canon terms, the Pistol does not to that much damage. However, when I meant back to watch the episode a second time, I saw her elbow the thing (and a Spartan elbow is pretty strong), and it did not seem to have shields. In this regard, the single pistol shot could work.

Palmer has the M6D god-tier pistol from Halo 1 dual wielded? It’d make sense seeing how that M6 variant is supposed to be up-scaled for Spartans and Palmer’s almost 7 feet tall. Plus, like someone else mentioned, weapons are MUCH more powerful canon-wise than in gameplay. Ordinary plasma rifles and pistols can melt through steel bulkheads and fry electronics in vehicles in the canon, single needle shards are terrible casualties to regular marines, the warthog’s 50 cal can cause softball-sized exit wounds on Covies and pierce Elite’s shields easily, the shotgun is 8 gauge magnum and can one shot just about anything from a good range (think the Halo 1 shotty on steroids,) etc.

The cinematic was amazing.

Hopefully we see John in one of these episodes…

I’ve observed that as time goes on, the capabilities of enemies becomes down-graded. I thought the Knights were tougher than that.

She had already broken the shields on the Knight. Marines were also firing upon the enemy so that explains the other easy kills.

The only reason I would like to see Master Chief in Spartan Ops is if he dies.

Seriously.

While I get why he was brought up, and kind of like it. If Spartan ops becomes about him, i’m gonna shoot something.

> The only reason I would like to see Master Chief in Spartan Ops is if he dies.
>
> Seriously.
>
> While I get why he was brought up, and kind of like it. If Spartan ops becomes about him, i’m gonna shoot something.

He isn’t dying anytime soon there’s still at least two more games fool

Laskey LIKE A F*CKIN’ BAWSS!!! Running up to that Promethean, whacking it with his shotgun then shooting it in the face! Sarge would be proud!

It’s because there are other spartans around her, and she’s stealing all the kills, making her look good.

Somewhere in the back of the room is a spartan complaining that all he ever gets are assists.