Chumps Bundle OMG

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yeah, go ahead and buy the Chumps Bundle and enjoy a great remake of the Pit with the same great gameplay that has made Halo 4 a fan favorite!

Returning in Pitfall:

Sticky grenade guy- out gun him again and again only to get stuck as he spams you with stickies!

Boltshot guy- trying to finish your one-shot foe has never been more exciting as he ducks around the corner and whips out his boltshot to turn the tables on you over and over!

Aim assist guy- get sniped repeatedly by the over-powered aim assist on the sniper rifle!

Invisible guy- Crouching with the shotgun, for the entire game!

Unlimited run guy- Destroying the tactical element of the game and rendering your guns nearly obsolete!

Spray and pray guy- never mind that the AR didn’t need a buff, it got one anyway! Now spray and pray guy spawns with a mini-SAW!

That’s right folks, all these fan favorites and more can be enjoyed all over again in the Chumps Bundle DLC!

So go ahead and download the DLC and get disgusted with Halo 4 all over again!

> Yeah, go ahead and buy the Chumps Bundle and enjoy a great remake of the Pit with the same great gameplay that has made Halo 4 a fan favorite!

Yup, replacing the jumps in forge and then using the map for competitive customs is going to be great!

Not to mention playing Pitfall Flag in Throwdown, probably get some games on it in Legendary Slayer as well… If they decide not to merge LS with Infinity that is.

> Aim assist guy- get sniped repeatedly by the over-powered aim assist on the sniper rifle!

Doubtful, I am that guy.

> Invisible guy- Crouching with the shotgun, for the entire game!

Funny, I actually have yet to see this one.

> Unlimited run guy- Destroying the tactical element of the game and rendering your guns nearly obsolete!

He can run, but he can’t hide.

> That’s right folks, all these fan favorites and more can be enjoyed all over again in the Chumps Bundle DLC!
>
> So go ahead and download the DLC and get disgusted with Halo 4 all over again!

Hey, at least I can play competitive customs on a good dev map that isn’t Haven now. It’s not like I expected all the Infinity problems to magically disappear when I downloaded the map pack.

None of the points you made really bother me, but the way you wrote this post was pretty funny.

2/10

It’s these negative threads that earn the Halo 4 Forum it’s nasty reputation. If you’re going to be critical about Halo 4, do it intelligently and offer examples and solutions like a civilized person.

i bought this but i cant use the new armors camos in spartan ops and i cant use the new tactical package and support upgrade-recharge and resistor-when i select the word NONE appears like i didnt select nothing really halo4 is a big mess since launch,every patch update i got reseted in my loadouts my armor my stance i still got everything,what i dont got anymore is t missions i beat t game in LASO twice but now i have 2 unlock all t missions again?its amazing t amount of things that still ruin this game

Hah I’m not gonna lie, I had a laugh at “Chumps Bundle.” That was good.

someone has lost a few games…

This is why I don’t visit these forums anymore

> This is why I don’t visit these forums anymore

He has not even replied to any of his thread wich mean he just came here to rage.

I can honestly say I’m enjoying the DLC. Ricochet has gave me a reason to play Halo 4!

I love the DLC but I was one goal of a Hat Trick (33g) and my team mate betrayed me to get it for himself… and when I try and do that I get kicked. Seems fair.

> > This is why I don’t visit these forums anymore
>
> He has not even replied to any of his thread wich mean he just came here to rage.

He being me?

Idk like all misadventures I was bored and decided to come back and have a look here. I also thanked you for the your last post bud.

I’ve moved onto the BeyondEnt forums, much more mature. That and people actually know what they’re talking about over there

Nawh! Boohoohoo! :´c

> > > This is why I don’t visit these forums anymore
> >
> > He has not even replied to any of his thread wich mean he just came here to rage.
>
> He being me?
>
> Idk like all misadventures I was bored and decided to come back and have a look here. I also thanked you for the your last post bud.
>
> I’ve moved onto the BeyondEnt forums, much more mature. That and people actually know what they’re talking about over there

I meant the poster : )

> > > > This is why I don’t visit these forums anymore
> > >
> > > He has not even replied to any of his thread wich mean he just came here to rage.
> >
> > He being me?
> >
> > Idk like all misadventures I was bored and decided to come back and have a look here. I also thanked you for the your last post bud.
> >
> > I’ve moved onto the BeyondEnt forums, much more mature. That and people actually know what they’re talking about over there
>
> I meant the poster : )

Ah my mistake, I agree then haha

Can you imagine how 343 looks at people that posts this kind of stuff?
Bravo, BS Angel, Frankie… They’re all grown adults and when they have to read stuff like this?
I would be embarrassed to post stuff like this.

I don’t see how this is relevant to the Champion’s Bundle. Everything in the OP are characteristics of Halo 4 and are not restricted to just Pitfall.

Thread should be retitled “Halo 4 OMG.”

Awe! Another bundle? But I can’t afford another bundle for the same 2 maps I’ve already bought… I was going to buy a violin with that money… Now I have to spend it on the CHUMPS Bundle? Darn… And the Halo 4 Toys too…

Well, it’s better I pay into something I enjoy, to keep myself amused and entertained by the hard work and dedication of the people at 343i. I love the bundle and all the other DLC and games so far, and to the point of actually starting to use HALO 4 as a basis for a Comic series, using the tools we were given. AKA: The pictures + Forge.

If people don’t want to spend $10 on a video game update that has brought many more things into the game, then go buy a burger for the same price. Doesn’t last as long, and you don’t have merely as much fun, but hey… Your choice!

No point in raging. It’s just a game. We all have to deal with loss.