Chucked out of a warzone game rit near the victory

OP says it all, how often does this happen? I can’t afford to lose another decent boost to some crash.
My net is surely not a problem and this Is about the 5th incident in the last couple of days *sigh

I’ve never been disconnected same with about the other 11 people I play with

I stay in India, don’t know if this is a regional specific problem or just one of those annoying moments when the server spits me out for fun.

I seen this occur ALOT for grifball but not Warzone. You may want to re-established your connection, wait an hour then retry.

> 2535406892990166;3:
> I stay in India, don’t know if this is a regional specific problem or just one of those annoying moments when the server spits me out for fun.

I wouldnt say regional, there was this guy yesterday who had the same problem but this other guy from the same place a few towns over was perfectly fine

Last night. the servers were very buggy for me. I was booted from a warzone game, myself, and I live in the states!

Had friends with D/C problems all afternoon, they live a state away. Must have just been server issues since I was lagging as well and almost never do.