Christmas Special Custom Game Night, Dec 24th

This only applies to people who will be available on Christmas Eve. Anyone else spending quality time with loved ones, you don’t really need to read this.

1. I will note that this will be a mix of competitive gametypes AND some casual gametypes.
    -So if you shy away from competitive, don’t take the risk to join.
    -So if you she away from casual, don’t take the risk to join.

2. I’m looking for people aren’t too rowdy, too talkative, and too childish.
    -Aiming for people who can understand let others talk equally.
    -Can enjoy a good time interacting with others in custom games.

3. This game night is a one off, so that means this wont be reoccurring.
    -Since this is a one off, you can post here if you have a sweet gametype/map.
    -This is also a chance to meet random avid waypoint forum goers.

4. What am I looking for? A decent party.
    -Looking for 8-10 gamers.
    -Looking for people with okay to good internet connections.
    -Looking for people with a decent headset as well.

5. What time will it be? Well since I’m such a nice guy, here we go.
    -4:30 pm PST
    -5:30 pm MST
    -6:30 pm CST
    -7:30 pm EST
    -12:30 am GMT (Dec 25th)
    -12:30 pm NZDT (Dec 25th)

6. How long will this last? About 90 minutes to 120 minutes, depending.
    -Most gametypes we’ll be playing will most likely be played only the one time.
    -We’ll have a rotation if one gametype gets enough applause.

7. Specifics regarding loadouts.
    -You will not be able to use your personal loadout for this gamenight.
    -This will be more of a Reach style where I’ve pre-determined what you’ll be using.

Questions? Comments? Please reply or PM me. Leave your GT here or PM me it and I’ll add you when the time is right.

Sounds like a ton of fun and I’ll have a lot of free time during that time.

Few questions I have though:

Do you want people to leave their GT’s so you have a list to invite or do you want us to send something to your GT?

And

Are you looking for active participation in the lobby’s voice chat? I have a working mic but I prefer to play Xbox in a party chat with friends and custom lobbies have a tendency to get noisy. I could see why you might not like that, so I have no problem if thats the case.

Thanks man, looking forward to the games.

> Sounds like a ton of fun and I’ll have a lot of free time during that time.
>
> Few questions I have though:
>
> Do you want people to leave their GT’s so you have a list to invite or do you want us to send something to your GT?
>
> And
>
> Are you looking for active participation in the lobby’s voice chat? I have a working mic but I prefer to play Xbox in a party chat with friends and custom lobbies have a tendency to get noisy. I could see why you might not like that, so I have no problem if thats the case.
>
> Thanks man, looking forward to the games.

Oh snap, forgot about the GT part. Go ahead and leave your GT here and I’ll add you when the time comes.

I prefer party chat over game chat because the filter is better. If it ends up being over eight people we might switch to game chat because of the size.

The only reason I need people with headsets is so they can actively acknowledge rules I have for certain gametypes.

Feel free to read and see if this is right for you everyone. :slight_smile: