Christmas Noobs!

As all of you know, Christmas Day is almost upon us! I was wondering what you guys think will be the amount of people on Halo 4 tomorrow at lunch (North American time zones) . There were around 100k people on today, and I’m predicting 250k people to be on tomorrow at lunch (: Who is ready to pwn some noobs!? Merry Christmas :smiley:

I don’t think a 150k boost is realistic, but maybe. Regardless, I’m going to eat these newbs alive.

It’s really the best day for experienced Halo players. Christmas kids. The ones who get steamrolled a few times and ragequit. :slight_smile:

> As all of you know, Christmas Day is almost upon us! I was wondering what you guys think will be the amount of people on Halo 4 tomorrow at lunch (North American time zones) . There were around 100k people on today, and I’m predicting 250k people to be on tomorrow at lunch (: Who is ready to pwn some noobs!? Merry Christmas :smiley:

According to http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all only 91k played on 12/24 which I’m assuming you are considering today. Also, there is no way the peak population reaches above 120k tomorrow.

> > As all of you know, Christmas Day is almost upon us! I was wondering what you guys think will be the amount of people on Halo 4 tomorrow at lunch (North American time zones) . There were around 100k people on today, and I’m predicting 250k people to be on tomorrow at lunch (: Who is ready to pwn some noobs!? Merry Christmas :smiley:
>
> According to http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all only 91k played on 12/24 which I’m assuming you are considering today. Also, there is no way the peak population reaches above 120k tomorrow.

Exactly BB, I think Canada can now be called fantasy land.

I only played a few games today but I had a 14-0 and 25-1 game today and I have been drinking…SoIf there are more noobs on tomorrow cheers!

While the online population will most likely not achieve the numbers you are suggesting all at once, it is safe to assume that that a fair amount of new players will join the ranks.

I would not be surprised by 100k new players from around the world for Christmas.

What I’m waiting for is when those Christmas noobs hit 70 and can’t rank up. The threads are going to raining down on us.

> While the online population will most likely not achieve the numbers you are suggesting all at once, it is safe to assume that that a fair amount of new players will join the ranks.
>
> I would not be surprised by 100k new players from around the world for Christmas.

And the loss of those 100k by new years day. On launch night there were about 100k in both slayer and btb slayer alone when I got on at about 10pm est. About 2 weeks later both were around 30k each. Don’t expect anything different.

You mean a rise in population in BlOPs 2, right?

Oops! I meant to type 150k lol.

I hate peak population charts.

Should be fun! Be ready for the “OMFG THESE GUYS PLAY TOO MUCH!”

> Should be fun! Be ready for the “OMFG THESE GUYS PLAY TOO MUCH!”

OMFG you lot play to much! Including me lol!

There won’t be much of an increase, they’ll be gone before you know it. Most of them will jump ship to CoD.

Just go easy on them the poor things!

Here we go again…

Won’t break 150k this game sucks.

O god, not a nine year old Call of Duty fan!

> O god, not a nine year old Call of Duty fan!

^

> Won’t break 150k this game sucks.

And yet, you hang out on the forums whining because obviously that is logical. I think Dance Dance Revolution sucks, but I’m not going to their forums to tell them about it.