Christmas Acheivement Hunting

As of this point, I have reached the two month mark of NOT getting Breakpoint on Invasion. That is ridiculous, therefore I am taking drastic measures.

Anyone who has not received the “You Blew it Up” achievement: To blow up the research facility on breakpoint" please, feel fre to place your GT and when you will be on today, and we will go and get it.

This Achievement requires the Noble Map pack.

-ForgedExodus

I don’t think that those can be achieved in custom games. Only for the first 3 in the Defiant map pack.

You’re gonna have to get a full team together if you wanna chance at seeing dlc. That being said, I’ll help you out, I still need you ate all the chips.
Gt: knurdy. Add me.

> As of this point, I have reached the two month mark of NOT getting Breakpoint on Invasion. That is ridiculous, therefore I am taking drastic measures.
>
>
> Anyone who has not received the “You Blew it Up” achievement: To blow up the research facility on breakpoint" please, feel fre to place your GT and when you will be on today, and we will go and get it.
>
> This Achievement requires the Noble Map pack.
>
> -ForgedExodus

Then you are doing something wrong. I’m guessing you are searching alone? Send me a message, I own all DLC

Make a habit of making friends with DLC owners and playing only with DLC owners, you will always find your DLC in pretty much every playlist.

It needs to be done in matchmaking with every player having the map pack, I don’t think have the achievement, so send me a message if you need people. Gamertag is my username.