Choppers in Forge?

In fact, why not make Forge completely epic and bring in the whole history of vehicles?

Forget the name of that hoversled, the Covie equivilent of the Warthog in Halo 2.

That would be AWESOME!!! Hell make forge a separate disk and let us build our dreams!!! That would rock

It’s called a spectre

No I don’t think they should. Although I love the idea of being able to forge anything I want 343 to make Halo 4 fresh and original. I have nothing against Bungie but 343 need to build their own legacy not leech off Halo’s fame.

Someday I would like to see a Halo game with collections of maps from all of the Halo games and be able to create anything in forge from previous games. But not in Halo 4.

> It’s called a spectre
>
>
> No I don’t think they should. Although I love the idea of being able to forge anything I want 343 to make Halo 4 fresh and original. I have nothing against Bungie but 343 need to build their own legacy not leech off Halo’s fame.
>
> Someday I would like to see a Halo game with collections of maps from all of the Halo games and be able to create anything in forge from previous games. But not in Halo 4.

Eventually, I’d like to be able to [without a mod] fly a Pelican or Phantom, or heck, unleash hell with the Scarab.

I remember my first time playing Halo 2, finally being able to jack a Wraith, and I absolutely LOVED dishing out those plasma shells that I oh-so-loathed on my Halo 1 Legendary runs.

Yes, I agree, 343i needs to make their own name with Halo, but, at the same time, do not forget what made Halo great in the first place.

Is it weird that this came to mind while I was reading your post?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CSQUfTBcOu4#t=15s

> It’s called a spectre
>
>
> No I don’t think they should. Although I love the idea of being able to forge anything I want 343 to make Halo 4 fresh and original. I have nothing against Bungie but 343 need to build their own legacy not leech off Halo’s fame.
>
> Someday I would like to see a Halo game with collections of maps from all of the Halo games and be able to create anything in forge from previous games. But not in Halo 4.

This is the most common and by far the single worst excuse to curb creativity that I have ever encountered. I think that bringing back all the old vehicles and weapons for Forge and Custom Games would be a fantastic idea with no real drawbacks.

omg, i loved the chopper. bring it back!!

> omg, i loved the chopper. bring it back!!

I was in heaven in ODST’s Lost Platoon, man.

> > It’s called a spectre
> >
> >
> > No I don’t think they should. Although I love the idea of being able to forge anything I want 343 to make Halo 4 fresh and original. I have nothing against Bungie but 343 need to build their own legacy not leech off Halo’s fame.
> >
> > Someday I would like to see a Halo game with collections of maps from all of the Halo games and be able to create anything in forge from previous games. But not in Halo 4.
>
> This is the most common and by far the single worst excuse to curb creativity that I have ever encountered. I think that bringing back all the old vehicles and weapons for Forge and Custom Games would be a fantastic idea with no real drawbacks.

curb creativity? no. By making a brilliant forge in Halo 4 based around new objects and vehicles found in Halo 4 is not curbing creativity. If anything it is opening new ideas and options rather then using things we have used in previous games several times.

I think ever vehicle (within moderation of course) to be in any halo game should be included in some way in forge.

Some of course would not be in due to sheer size, but think about the scarab. Could you imagine that? It would be amazing to have giant scarab battles.

Keep in mind real ODST pods too.

> In fact, why not make Forge completely epic and bring in the whole history of vehicles?
>
> Forget the name of that hoversled, the Covie equivilent of the Warthog in Halo 2.

The Prowler (Brute) and The Spectre (Elite). I would like there to be exclusive vehicles that are not in campaign but are in multiplayer, this goes for weapons as well.

> I think ever vehicle (within moderation of course) to be in any halo game should be included in some way in forge.
>
> Some of course would not be in due to sheer size, but think about the scarab. Could you imagine that? It would be amazing to have giant scarab battles.
>
> Keep in mind real ODST pods too.

Screw that.

Instead, I’d fling Scarabs all over Forge in hopes I’d hit, crush, and piss off one of my other friends across the map. XD

> > omg, i loved the chopper. bring it back!!
>
> I was in heaven in ODST’s Lost Platoon, man.

Same here, the revenant just doesn’t quite make for a good replacement. :confused:

> > > It’s called a spectre
> > >
> > >
> > > No I don’t think they should. Although I love the idea of being able to forge anything I want 343 to make Halo 4 fresh and original. I have nothing against Bungie but 343 need to build their own legacy not leech off Halo’s fame.
> > >
> > > Someday I would like to see a Halo game with collections of maps from all of the Halo games and be able to create anything in forge from previous games. But not in Halo 4.
> >
> > This is the most common and by far the single worst excuse to curb creativity that I have ever encountered. I think that bringing back all the old vehicles and weapons for Forge and Custom Games would be a fantastic idea with no real drawbacks.
>
> curb creativity? no. By making a brilliant forge in Halo 4 based around new objects and vehicles found in Halo 4 is not curbing creativity. If anything it is opening new ideas and options rather then using things we have used in previous games several times.

Nothing’s wrong with having the old sandbox alongside the new additions, especially in a creative mode. Omitting old items is completely pointless.

> In fact, why not make Forge completely epic and bring in the whole history of vehicles?
>
> Forget the name of that hoversled, the Covie equivilent of the Warthog in Halo 2.

Specter

I’ve often said the same. All vehicles and all weapons EVER should be in Forge.

On every map.

YES! This would be so amazing! Just the whole history of Halo vehicles, at your hand! Halo 5. Let’s do it.