Choosing spawn locations in warzone assault

Why in god’s name can’t we choose a spawn point in WZA? I just experienced an absolutemy horrendous game. 2 Hannibal wasps + 2 phaeton Helios, snipers, and Jackwagons running around the armory with Answers. This dude went 103-3 because for some reason we were not spawning at the garage or even inside the armory. Instead we were spawned IN THE OPEN. Was this just a case of they had every main spawn point covered? Instead of spawning us out in the open where we’re susceptible to all of that why not allow us to choose if we wanna spawn back at the garage in order to avoid that, call in a laser, and shoot from range?

This is one of the reasons I don’t play WZA

> 2535416646700910;2:
> This is one of the reasons I don’t play WZA

Understandable. It seems to be the easiest playlist for me to get Spartan charges on.

> 2533274825122329;3:
> > 2535416646700910;2:
> > This is one of the reasons I don’t play WZA
>
> Understandable. It seems to be the easiest playlist for me to get Spartan charges on.

Nah its more a matter of map than playlist. Smaller maps with tight corners are good. Overgrowth for example

I hardly ever get Spartan charges in arena. Like maybe 1 a game if I’m lucky. But when I play WZA I typically get 5+. But I usually roll alone in arena so maybe that’s why.