Choosing game modes & Halo Infinite Fractures Tenrai Event Challenges

1st Question:
I am a New Bee, I try choosing certain game modes for the challenges but it doesn’t work so can someone please help me to understand the navigation menu and how to choose game modes you needed?

2nd Question: “Halo Infinite Fractures Tenrai Event” has finished for now but people just started to play will we be able to recover the time or leveling of that challenges battle pass when it comes on January 2022?

Please help me to understand.

Thank you Guys

1 Like

1st Answer:
There is no way to pick the game mode that you play beyond selecting the playlist (Quick Play, Big Team Battle, Ranked) and you try to get lucky.

As for your second question, I’m not sure but I predict that you can grind up to the next event lvl cap for it when they bring it back so that you can catch up.

2 Likes

So I believe the event will run for 6 weeks total, so there should be 5 separate weeks left. 1st week I had 7 challenges that applied and ranked up my event progress to level 7 out of 30. If each week has 7 total challenges, we should have 35 more challenges/opportunities to get to level 30.

2 Likes

Thank you,
I thought i just don’t understand the menu correctly but now its clear no one can choose which game mode as its automatic Randoms.

Appreciate for sharing your knowledge.

2 Likes