Chiron TL-34 Remake. Chiron TL-35! NEW MAP?

What if This Map was Remade?

Chiron TL-34 (Original Map)

Chiron TL-35 (New)

Would This map even be worth a HD makeover? Or would it be a waste of a Remake?

I think it would be awesome to have a remake of this map, but it wouldn’t work with Halo 4’s style of play. Also, your remake was good, but give the walls and portals more texturing and it would look even better.

I’d like it remade, it’s a crazy map.

I would love to see a Chiron TL-34 remake. If not a true remake, then at least a Forge varient

I would like for someone make a forge version of this map, brings back a lot of memories from Halo CE.

But I don’t think that 343i will remake it.

> I think it would be awesome to have a remake of this map, but it wouldn’t work with Halo 4’s style of play. <mark>Also, your remake was good, but give the walls and portals more texturing and it would look even better.</mark>

But I left the walls blank to show 343i (If they even looks at their forums) the difference. My is just a basic sample to show the possibilities…

Nice photo shop skills. >.>

> I would like for someone make a forge version of this map, brings back a lot of memories from Halo CE.
>
> But I don’t think that 343i will remake it.

Remaking it in Forge wouldn’t be a problem if we could just spawn enough two-way teleporters withought modding.

Hell no. I hated Chiron with a passion. That and Orbital are probably the worst maps I have ever played.

Omg I got lost on that map way too much.
Even after all these years I still don’t get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

I don’t think this joke is too over used…

But seriously don’t remake that map.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
>
> I don’t think this joke is too over used…
>
> But seriously don’t remake that map.

Um, that joke was over used the second someone used it for a thread on another PC Halo.

it’d be a waste. this map is easily forgable

> Omg I got lost on that map way too much.
> Even after all these years I still don’t get it.

Well, that wasn’t your fault. It was Bungies fault for making the Graphics and ascetics of the map repetitive and continuous… Halo Combat Evolved was easy to get lost in because everything looked the same. Halo CE Anniversary, is a lot harder to get lost in because it gives everything a different texture, and lighting, etc.

I believe that Halo 4’s Engine, would benefit this map greatly!

Also…

if I remember correctly Chiron TL-34 is a spartan 2 training facility.

In halo 4, we will be playing as spartan 4’s who train on the infinity, therefore War Games/ Infinity Slayer(in theory) is the same principle.

> it’d be a waste. this map is easily forgable

Actually, it had never been forgable because of the number of teleports the map used.

> Hell no. I hated Chiron with a passion. That and Orbital are probably the worst maps I have ever played.

Personally I enjoyed that map for FFA slayer, would be even better if all teleporters was on the same channel. :smiley:

My least favorite map in Halo’s history.

I know a lot of people enjoyed it. But from a competitive standpoint, it’s the worst map in Halo history.

> > it’d be a waste. this map is easily forgable
>
> Actually, it had never been forgable because of the number of teleports the map used.

The map would literally play exactly the same if you replaced the teleporters with shield doors

> > > it’d be a waste. this map is easily forgable
> >
> > Actually, it had never been forgable because of the number of teleports the map used.
>
> The map would literally play exactly the same if you replaced the teleporters with shield doors

Huh?