Chips Ahoy Code rejected on fresh package

Hello! I recently bought a Chips Ahoy package with the chief and the stuff saying there was a code inside. Today I opened it up, found the code but it was rejected. This was the first time I had attempted to use the code so I am a little confused on why it didn’t work.

Any help is appreciated!

To add more, I tried my 2 Maynard packages and they did not work either. Also tried a mr big bar and same result :frowning:

> 2535457565771527;1:
> Hello! I recently bought a Chips Ahoy package with the chief and the stuff saying there was a code inside. Today I opened it up, found the code but it was rejected. This was the first time I had attempted to use the code so I am a little confused on why it didn’t work.
>
> Any help is appreciated!

What country are you in?

> 2533274850493408;3:
> > 2535457565771527;1:
> > Hello! I recently bought a Chips Ahoy package with the chief and the stuff saying there was a code inside. Today I opened it up, found the code but it was rejected. This was the first time I had attempted to use the code so I am a little confused on why it didn’t work.
> >
> > Any help is appreciated!
>
> What country are you in?

Ontario, Canada

I’ve been having a hard time figuring out how to get support with this as well, so I figured I’d just piggy back off of this if that’s ok. I got a code from the Kellog’s reward program through Kroger in OH, USA, and my code is saying invalid as well.