Chill

343 promised a UNSC air vehicle at some point in halo 5’s lifespan. They did not say they were bringing a falcon. It could still very well be the falcon that they plan one bringing, but now that we know it isn’t coming in MoR we can’t be sure that the falcon will be the vehicle that is brought back anyway. I’m assuming that, if a UNSC air vehicle is coming, that it will come with Hog Wild, as the title implies that it is a vehicle focused update. I just don’t understand why they censored the phaeton with an ONI card despite it being just another variant… its like they knew everyone thought it was a falcon and just wanted to screw with them…

You don’t tell me what to do!

Honestly at this point I’m pretty sure it won’t happen after this Falcon BS they just pulled. They hyped it up by covering up the icon and it wasn’t even what anyone wanted

Its a reach theme update, it should be giving us a falcon and more weapons from reach. But it didn’t, which is the most disappointing part. Brute plasma rifle should have came with the hammer storm, because gravity hammer and the brute plasma rifle, spiker, are what the Brutes used (and other weapons).

Not sure promised means what you think it does.

I dont get why people are mad. Its their fault for hyping something 343 never said would be in this update. Be mad at yourselves for making a false prediction

> 2533274840624875;6:
> I dont get why people are mad. Its their fault for hyping something 343 never said would be in this update. Be mad at yourselves for making a false prediction

I agree, it’s funny seeing everyone say a falcon was promised, and I honestly have yet to find anything where 343 has said that. Promised? No, maybe they mentioned they’d try or think on it. I agree tho, people are always easing their expectations higher than it should be.

> 2614366390834061;5:
> Not sure promised means what you think it does.

Actually, they didn’t promise it at all. They said it’d be possible to add in later, but never promised anything on that part.

Link were the promised because I haven’t seen anything. Yes they said it was possible they could add on if there was enough interest for one, which there certainly is