Chill guys, its only multiplayer

Ok, so i am gonna get flamed but hey, its the MM that -Yoinked!- up, not the campaign. The campaign is what halo is about right? Thats why master chief is the main character of halo, not a bloody MM character. Yes, i understand that MM is gonna suck and halo 2/3 was better, but CAMPAIGN is what gets me excited when i get the game not beating camping noobs on MM. Look at it this way, what if you ran out of gold or interenet cut out? What would you play? Campaign, thats what i thought.

Yea. I allways looked forward to campaign. I still will play multiplayer.
I also like Spartan Ops. Despite its terrible name.

Yeah, we still have Campaign, Custom Games, Forge, and Theater. :expressionless:

ONLY MULTIPLAYER!!!
ONLY MULTIPLAYER!!!ARHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Although many of these new features are more pertinent to multiplayer, campaign is certainly not immune to some of these changes. While I don’t want to jump to conclusions, I’m really skeptical about what Halo is becoming.

We don’t know that its messed up yet, haven’t played it.

> We don’t know that its messed up yet, haven’t played it.

Good point

Can’t wait to rent it just for the campaign. What’s that 343i? You want my $60?

That’s funny, I don’t buy -Yoink-.

single player is what halo is about? shut up

I only hope Campaign can make up for what Matchmaking is already breaking.

Lol. If the campaign were screwed, and the Multiplayer were awesome, would it be ok as long as the multilayer mattered more?? No. The game needs to be 100 percent awesome, not 50

Sooo I should get the game to play it twice?

> I only hope Campaign can make up for what Matchmaking is already breaking.

Asuming that the leak was only conjecture that is. This may even make what MW3 made better-ish.

> single player is what halo is about? shut up

Halo’s story is a HUGE portion of Halo’s popularity. You would be ignorant to believe otherwise.

Only multiplayer?!

> > single player is what halo is about? shut up
>
> Halo’s story is a HUGE portion of Halo’s popularity. You would be ignorant to believe otherwise.

This^

> Only multiplayer?!

Yeah, you know, that crappy part they always seem to include.

> Ok, so i am gonna get flamed but hey, its the MM that -Yoinked!- up, not the campaign. The campaign is what halo is about right? Thats why master chief is the main character of halo, not a bloody MM character. Yes, i understand that MM is gonna suck and halo 2/3 was better, but CAMPAIGN is what gets me excited when i get the game not beating camping noobs on MM. Look at it this way, what if you ran out of gold or interenet cut out? What would you play? Campaign, thats what i thought.

i now, but when u complete all the campaing? in all modes?

it makes me wanna hear this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ahha3Cqe_fk

> > Ok, so i am gonna get flamed but hey, its the MM that -Yoinked!- up, not the campaign. The campaign is what halo is about right? Thats why master chief is the main character of halo, not a bloody MM character. Yes, i understand that MM is gonna suck and halo 2/3 was better, but CAMPAIGN is what gets me excited when i get the game not beating camping noobs on MM. Look at it this way, what if you ran out of gold or interenet cut out? What would you play? Campaign, thats what i thought.
>
> i now, but when u complete all the campaing? in all modes?

Multiplayer in any game has never been my main attraction. Re-playing a game is akin to re-reading a book or re-watching a movie, you have to be in the right mindset, not just the “Oh, I only play campaign for the gratification of achievements.”