Childhood hero armor

Hi there to everyone. I am writing this post for my 12 year old son who started playing halo 5 about a year ago. When he started playing he wanted this armour that this halo character called jorge was wearing. He started to open the packs for it but he was not getting it after a long time playing. He asked me to ask the developers if he could be given the armour as he says it was from his favourite character in halo reach.
He since had to stop playing to focus on his sat tests next year.
If 343 or anyone in the community would be willing to give this armour to him it would be incredible for him I’m sure.
I know it might not happen but he was bugging me to at least try.
So if someone could notify me of the outcome it would be appreciated so I can tell him.
His gamertag is TheONLYloZZy if you need it as he said it might be important.
Thank you for reading this and enjoy the rest of the summer!

Indomitable - Jorge’s armor set - can be unlocked through normal Gold Packs or the Memories of Reach pack if it returns. But it’s best if you unlock everything Common, Uncommon, and Rare through Silver Packs before you proceed with Gold Packs if you’re helping your son along the way.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Indomitable - Jorge’s armor set - can be unlocked through normal Gold Packs or the Memories of Reach pack if it returns. But it’s best if you unlock everything Common, Uncommon, and Rare through Silver Packs before you proceed with Gold Packs if you’re helping your son along the way.

Thank you so much for replying. We he had been using this trick to open the more common packs first but still were not getting results. My son now stopped playing to work on his sat tests now so we won’t be playing for a while until he completes them. If you can find anyone who could gift the armour (if that’s possible please let me know so I can enqire) thank you so much for replying it means the world that people can see this

It is not possible to gift specific items in Halo 5, whether that be armor, helmets, REQs, etc. You can gift Gold packs, but the contents of those packs is random. Just so you know, asking people on the forums to gift you REQ packs is not allowed. Though what is allowed is to advertise that you are giving away REQ packs; sometimes people hold little forum contests or other things to gift packs to others.

If anything sir, you’ll have to get Jorge’s armor set the hard way by completing the Silver grind before you can buy Gold Packs to get Indomitable. On paper, you’ll have to buy the following packs to achieve your goal:

• 395 Silver Packs costing 1,975,000 REQ points to unlock everything Common, Uncommon, and Rare - 277 Gold Packs costing 2,770,000 REQ points to unlock everything Ultra Rare and Legendary (Indomitable is only available in Gold Packs)All unlocks are random so there’s no guarantee you’ll unlock Indomitable in the next Gold Pack you buy. At the very least, this should give you an estimate on how much effort is required.