Chief's Team of Spartans

Who could be on chiefs team cuz i gots no idea who the spartans are in the poster i have seen

There are several ongoing discussions about this already. They are (from left to right) Linda, Kelly and Fred, other Spartan II’s.

Going left to right, in the image you see: Linda-058, John-117, Kelly-087, and Frederic-104.

Commonly known as Blue Team, they are the Spartan-IIs that are the Chief’s closest friends and the ones he has worked with for most of his life.

> 2533274974366708;1:
> Who could be on chiefs team cuz i gots no idea who the spartans are in the poster i have seen

Blue team is the Master chief’s team. Look them up on halopedia. or just google them.

> 2533274920039666;3:
> Going left to right, in the image you see: Linda-058, John-117, Kelly-087, and Frederic-104.
>
> Commonly known as Blue Team, they are the Spartan-IIs that are the Chief’s closest friends and the ones he has worked with for most of his life.

OP is the first guy who I’ve seen who is apparently 100% unfamiliar with Blue Team, but he won’t be the last. The vast majority of the millions who play Halo 5 won’t be familiar with them, just like the Didact and Librarian in Halo 4, so I sure hope 343i does a good of explaining who they are and their connection to Chief, both in the marketing and in the game itself.

> 2533274800197828;5:
> > 2533274920039666;3:
> > Going left to right, in the image you see: Linda-058, John-117, Kelly-087, and Frederic-104.
> >
> > Commonly known as Blue Team, they are the Spartan-IIs that are the Chief’s closest friends and the ones he has worked with for most of his life.
>
>
> OP is the first guy who I’ve seen who is apparently 100% unfamiliar with Blue Team, but he won’t be the last. The vast majority of the millions who play Halo 5 won’t be familiar with them, just like the Didact and Librarian in Halo 4, so I sure hope 343i does a good of explaining who they are and their connection to Chief, both in the marketing and in the game itself.

I’m really hoping this doesn’t cause any backlash… The last thing I want to do is have to “educate” a bunch of people angry at 343 for adding in all these “unknown” characters. I’m also extremely worried about the whole… “cortona is more important to chief the blue team” issue. Ludicrous… but those issues WILL pop up.

Me reading the books paid off…Yes!!!