Chiefs new armor needs to be a little darker.

As of now, I love the new design. At first I was a little lukewarm about it, but it grew on me a lot. Partially because I saw some simple recolors, where the armor looks a little more like the H3 one. In the Trailer the shade of green used makes it look more like a plastic toy than a power armor made of metal. Ive also heard it looks far better in some renders and in full HD where you can see the armor in more detail but overall I think the color should be one/two tones darker than it is right now. I dont mind the 117, at first i didnt like it because it reminded me of the horrible Halo show design but I thought that it kinda completes the whole look now.

> 2535460387430436;1:
> As of now, I love the new design. At first I was a little lukewarm about it, but it grew on me a lot. Partially because I saw some simple recolors, where the armor looks a little more like the H3 one. In the Trailer the shade of green used makes it look more like a plastic toy than a power armor made of metal. Ive also heard it looks far better in some renders and in full HD where you can see the armor in more detail but overall I think the color should be one/two tones darker than it is right now. I dont mind the 117, at first i didnt like it because it reminded me of the horrible Halo show design but I thought that it kinda completes the whole look now.

I agree, the color is too bright…

I do think it’s a little bright, but it’s not THAT bad.

Something closer to Halo 2A or Halo 3 would be good!

I disagree. Our big green style cannot be defeated! As a long time Halo fan, I actually find the colouring to be perfect. Halo was always one of the more colourful FPSs of its time during the Halo Trilogy days. Let’s return to that.