Chief's hair.

Well. If Cheif was kept in cryo for a few years, his hair must be pretty long! Not just his head hair,all types of hair! Seriously, how would his hair be cut? The frigate he was on is pretty banged up. It’s not like Cortana could have cut his hair with destroyed equipment. What do you guys think?

His hair wouldn’t grow when he’s in cryo. When in cryo, a human’s metabolic processes slow to almost 0, meaning the Chief would be virtually the same when he woke up, even if it’d been 4 years, or 20, or 50.

I’m glad we’re more concerned about Chief’s body hair than other topics.

lmao.

out of all the things I have ever seen or read talking about what happens in cryo, hair growth was not one of them

i never thought of it.

> His hair wouldn’t grow when he’s in cryo. When in cryo, a human’s metabolic processes slow to almost 0, meaning the Chief would be virtually the same when he woke up, even if it’d been 4 years, or 20, or 50.

Looks like Toa already took my words :confused:

> > His hair wouldn’t grow when he’s in cryo. When in cryo, a human’s metabolic processes slow to almost 0, meaning the Chief would be virtually the same when he woke up, even if it’d been 4 years, or 20, or 50.
>
> Looks like Toa already took my words :confused:

Mine too, I guess we’ll have to be faster next time.

he would look like this

Just like this

> Just like this

This is srsly the best thing I ve ever seen.