Chief's connection with Cortana

In Halo 4 the Chief’s connection with the AI Cortana is going to be the emotional punch of the story.
Does this mean that Cortana’s nearing Rampancy? Who knows?

I, however, don’t think she will near Rampancy. Let’s not forget dear Halo fans that she’s been exposed to Forerunner technology which could have prevented her from “thinking to death”.

But, hey, let’s wait until next year for what lies in store for the MC and Cortana.

> In Halo 4 the Chief’s connection with the AI Cortana is going to be the emotional punch of the story.
> Does this mean that Cortana’s nearing Rampancy? Who knows?
>
> I, however, don’t think she will near Rampancy. Let’s not forget dear Halo fans that she’s been exposed to Forerunner technology which could have prevented her from “thinking to death”.
>
>
> But, hey, let’s wait until next year for what lies in store for the MC and Cortana.

wouldn’t it be funny at the end if Cortana went rampant ape-sh*t and slaughtered Chief? Or is that just my twisted mind?

> > In Halo 4 the Chief’s connection with the AI Cortana is going to be the emotional punch of the story.
> > Does this mean that Cortana’s nearing Rampancy? Who knows?
> >
> > I, however, don’t think she will near Rampancy. Let’s not forget dear Halo fans that she’s been exposed to Forerunner technology which could have prevented her from “thinking to death”.
> >
> >
> > But, hey, let’s wait until next year for what lies in store for the MC and Cortana.
>
> wouldn’t it be funny at the end if Cortana went rampant ape-sh*t and slaughtered Chief? Or is that just my twisted mind?

Lol, Cortana could turn on the Chief in Rampancy, who knows? But AI’s can prevent themselves from going rampant (even though it’s a very slim chance)