Chief's Character/ Future Halo Games

Not that this hasn’t been asked before, but it’s a subject that means a lot to me as a fan primarily invested in Halo’s Story.

343/Bravo, in hopes that you see this post, can any assurance be given that more emphasis will be placed on Chief’s development as a character in future Halo games, similar to what was done in Halo 4?

Sincerely,

KSI Anastasius

The next halo better have more than 3 missions playable as Chief.

Hope so, hope we at least get a better story then the abomination that was Halo 5s. I also hope we never see Locke’s name again.

> 2535458269032348;2:
> The next halo better have more than 3 missions playable as Chief.

I think pretty much everyone can agree on that. I did actually like how they split the game up between the 2 teams, it was cool to play co-op and have someone play as Chief and then someone else play as Fred or Linda or Kelly. I hope they keep that dynamic for Halo 6. But we definitely need more Blue Team missions.

> 2533274937693520;3:
> Hope so, hope we at least get a better story then the abomination that was Halo 5s. I also hope we never see Locke’s name again.

I actually like Locke as a character, I just don’t want to play as him ever again. I hope they keep Osiris as side characters in Halo 6 and just let you play as the Chief.

I wouldn’t mind a Chief, Buck, Arbiter, and Palmer squad though even though that would never happen. They are the only characters I would want to play in Halo 6.

All I ask is for Halo 6 Chief to be like the one from Halo 4.

Halo 4 Chief had more depth than Halo 1, 2, and 3 combined—times ten.

I think that what has happened in H5 is an interesting development. Can chief kill cortana. thats more interesting to me than weather or not he can live without her

I remember bungie getting roasted for Halo 2’s campaign being split between two characters. I have waited 14 years to play as blue team only to play 3 missions. That is probably what hurt the most. I hardly use split screen and I like playing slayer only in multiplayer so the other issues weren’t that big a deal to me personally. (I still recognize them as issues overall). Halo 5 could have easily been the best Halo game released if they had the campaign of Halo 4 and the multiplayer of Halo 5. Halo 6 has a strong amount of potential. I still see Halo 5 as the start of the hunt. A clash between oni and the master chief seems inevitable at this point so its interesting.

> 2533274895603860;6:
> All I ask is for Halo 6 Chief to be like the one from Halo 4.
>
> Halo 4 Chief had more depth than Halo 1, 2, and 3 combined—times ten.

And 100x more than H5.

Nothing hurts more than seeing the legendary blue team get shafted like they did by 343. Especially after how well they handled Chief in H4.