Chief series 1 figure now available?

bang!

Would you suggest ordering it or picking it up in store?

> Would you suggest ordering it or picking it up in store?

Depends on how soon you want it.

> > Would you suggest ordering it or picking it up in store?
>
> Depends on how soon you want it.

NAOW, but i dont think ill find it so ill just order it and get it by monday.

> Would you suggest ordering it or picking it up in store?

Order it, have it delivered to your home while you spend your time preparing for Halo 4 :wink:
Stores are over rated, to much people, not enough space, high prices. Better to order online and get it in no time :slight_smile:

> > Would you suggest ordering it or picking it up in store?
>
> Order it, have it delivered to your home while you spend your time preparing for Halo 4 :wink:
> Stores are over rated, to much people, not enough space, high prices. Better to order online and get it in no time :slight_smile:

Yeah, you should probably get it online, I can just imagine you searching for hours at different stores just to find the only one that is damaged.

> > > Would you suggest ordering it or picking it up in store?
> >
> > Order it, have it delivered to your home while you spend your time preparing for Halo 4 :wink:
> > Stores are over rated, to much people, not enough space, high prices. Better to order online and get it in no time :slight_smile:
>
> Yeah, you should probably get it online, I can just imagine you searching for hours at different stores just to find the only one that is damaged.

Im getting the chief… but now im contemplating also getting the elite, along with his grunt and jackle compainions.

Slippery slope indeed…

I was at Target a few days ago and they had the value pack with all the series 1 figues, and the blue spartan warrior. Just a heads up.

> I was at Target a few days ago and they had the value pack with all the series 1 figues, and the blue spartan warrior. Just a heads up.

facepalm How much did it go for?

Hmm, I’ve had bad luck with MC figures in the past.

H2: I dropped it and the foot came off.

H3: I accidentally tore the hand off glued it back, did it again and lost it.

You be careful with him now, ya hear.

OT: if you looked at stores, you could probably get it a lot sooner. Like what others have said.

I wish Australia get them soon it looks awesome.

and if you want it now buy it online but if you don’t mind the wait just buy it instore

Eh, I’m not much of an action figure kinda guy but they do actually look pretty cool.

> Hmm, I’ve had bad luck with MC figures in the past.
>
> H2: I dropped it and the foot came off.
>
> H3: I accidentally tore the hand off glued it back, did it again and lost it.
>
> You be careful with him now, ya hear.
>
> OT: if you looked at stores, you could probably get it a lot sooner. Like what others have said.

Well i work the next couple days so i wont be able to do much anyway. I like the feeling of getting packages in the mail :slight_smile: