Chief’s hand-armor looks like Mendicant Bias.

In the trailer “Become Step Inside” trailer for Infinite, The plate of armor directly over the top of Chief’s hand looks like Mendicant Bias. Mendicant Bias easter egg? Or am I just too excited for this game.

It looks like his hand guard from CE and 3, to me. Although, I haven’t looked at it too carefully.

Chief has hands?? Zeta Halo?
Mendicant Craig confirmed!! hell yeeaaah

> 2533274947805189;3:
> Chief has hands?? Zeta Halo?
> Mendicant Craig confirmed!! hell yeeaaah

Why did i read this in HiddenXperias voice xD

> 2535419441797248;2:
> It looks like his hand guard from CE and 3, to me. Although, I haven’t looked at it too carefully.

I agree Example from h3

It is actually a carryover from the pre-halo marathon days but it has changed a bit. Look at that beautiful hand!if you didn’t know it is also the origin of a helmet that was in halo 3 and on.

Bump

Side comment why does cover my meds keep posting “this post has been hidden” !? He did this on on my thread where MB is mentioned to!!

> 2533274829432487;7:
> Side comment why does cover my meds keep posting “this post has been hidden” !? He did this on on my thread where MB is mentioned to!!

Oni’s after him, he knows something…

> 2533274847563380;8:
> > 2533274829432487;7:
> > Side comment why does cover my meds keep posting “this post has been hidden” !? He did this on on my thread where MB is mentioned to!!
>
> Oni’s after him, he knows something…

Is it to early to hunt the truth?

Kind of looks like plastic and not metal…