Chief collections new update is ruining my game

IHeavenlySpud was trying to get helioskrill and finished every campaign on legendary but on halo 4 the achievement the legend of 117 says 7 of 8 completed but when I check each mission individually it says I they have been completed on legendary. I think this is because of the new updat but I’m not sure please help

Try redoing the levels The Silent Cartographer in Halo CE and Infinity in Halo 4. Do co-op if solo is too hard for you. Waypoint says you haven’t done those levels.

Normally if the game says you have done missions but Waypoint or the achievement seem to be missing some, it means you played those missions offline; you have to make sure your online when playing to get achievement credit. Also, make sure you don’t turn on any skulls with 0.0x multipliers.

> 2535454741931272;1:
> IHeavenlySpud was trying to get helioskrill and finished every campaign on legendary but on halo 4 the achievement the legend of 117 says 7 of 8 completed but when I check each mission individually it says I they have been completed on legendary. I think this is because of the new updat but I’m not sure please help

Sierra 117 (H3) needs to be completed on legendary co-op, or you can play through the entire game on legendary solo (you have to do campaigns in one mode, you can’t swap between co-op and solo). If you do this and it still don’t unlock it, try going to another mission in H3 and playing through it on easy, sometimes that works.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> Also, make sure you don’t turn on any skulls with 0.0x multipliers.

Actually 0x skulls don’t hinder completion, except on the mission Regret in H2 where there skull collectables don’t spawn if ANY skulls are active.