Chief boss battle as Locke

So I have brought up this idea before, but thought I will bring it up again.

What if during Locke’s campaign, we get an extremely hard boss battle against John, with John having better shields, hand-to-hand takedowns and insane accuracy to experience what it is like to go against the legendary Spartan?

Ending cutscene will be a “Heads I Win, Tails you lose” situation where John still subdues Locke regardless if you have won. At this point, despite the trailers, I am still hesitant for John to shoot Locke outright.

Yes, this idea was completely taken from DMC4.

> 2533274873310828;1:
> So I have brought up this idea before, but thought I will bring it up again.
>
> What if during Locke’s campaign, we get an extremely hard boss battle against John, with John having better shields, hand-to-hand takedowns and insane accuracy to experience what it is like to go against the legendary Spartan?
>
> Ending cutscene will be a “Heads I Win, Tails you lose” situation where John still subdues Locke regardless if you have won. At this point, despite the trailers, I am still hesitant for John to shoot Locke outright.
>
> Yes, this idea was completely taken from DMC4.

Its symbolic, they are being played against each other. Lies are fabricated and everyone pays the price.

> 2533274873310828;1:
> So I have brought up this idea before, but thought I will bring it up again.
>
> What if during Locke’s campaign, we get an extremely hard boss battle against John, with John having better shields, hand-to-hand takedowns and insane accuracy to experience what it is like to go against the legendary Spartan?
>
> Ending cutscene will be a “Heads I Win, Tails you lose” situation where John still subdues Locke regardless if you have won. At this point, despite the trailers, I am still hesitant for John to shoot Locke outright.
>
> Yes, this idea was completely taken from DMC4.

Yes.

> 2533274887515153;2:
> > 2533274873310828;1:
> > So I have brought up this idea before, but thought I will bring it up again.
> >
> > What if during Locke’s campaign, we get an extremely hard boss battle against John, with John having better shields, hand-to-hand takedowns and insane accuracy to experience what it is like to go against the legendary Spartan?
> >
> > Ending cutscene will be a “Heads I Win, Tails you lose” situation where John still subdues Locke regardless if you have won. At this point, despite the trailers, I am still hesitant for John to shoot Locke outright.
> >
> > Yes, this idea was completely taken from DMC4.
>
>
> Its symbolic, they are being played against each other. Lies are fabricated and everyone pays the price.

I know, just campaign gameplay suggestions, since yes, they will definitely be butting heads.