Chief and Arbiter reunion?

Who else hopes that they cross paths again? I hope they at least meet up once in the game and nod at each other. Hopefully Locke and company doesn’t take away a lot of his screen time.

I hope they do, I assume they will.

Well remember the arbiter thinks the chief is dead remember the end of 3

“Were it so easy”
I’m hoping we’ll get to play at least one mission as Arbiter. I think they’ll have some good scenes…better than H3 where they have akward conversations…

> 2732317809650829;2:
> I hope they do, I assume they will.

You saw the H2A prologue, right? Arby knows Chief is alive and he knows Locke is hunting him

I think it will happen at some point, maybe even in Halo 6.

> 2535444900287846;3:
> Well remember the arbiter thinks the chief is dead remember the end of 3

I’m sure he’s been told. He already knows in the locke and arbiter scene.

> 2533274891841289;6:
> I think it will happen at some point, maybe even in Halo 6.I
>
>
> > 2535444900287846;3:
> > Well remember the arbiter thinks the chief is dead remember the end of 3
>
>
> I’m sure he’s been told. He already knows in the locke and arbiter scene.

I never actually played h2A because I did not getter MCC so I did not know that but ok

HALO 3 ENDING:

Cortana: We made it through the portal just as it collapsed. Well, some of us made it.

_____________________________

For all Chief knows, the Arbiter is dead, so I assume he’d be surprised if he were to see him again.

They will most definitely meet up again. And hey you can always get the new Halo Mega Bloks Gausshog!

> 2533274859620752;8:
> HALO 3 ENDING:
>
> Cortana: We made it through the portal just as it collapsed. Well, some of us made it.
>
> _____________________________
>
> For all Chief knows, the Arbiter is dead, so I assume he’d be surprised if he were to see him again.

I’m pretty sure someone like chief would know what’s going on and who’s still around.
After spending time with in the Infinity and with Lord Hood, you’d think that (at least) some random marine would have told Chief about how the Arbiter made it back to Earth and how he was let down that Chief was missing.

I’m pretty sure the Arbiter’s return was a pretty big event, so it’s unlikely that Chief would be clueless (because Chief should never be clueless)

I really hope they meet again at the end of the game.

I’d assume this is likely to happen.

Like maybe right at the end of the game they end up meeting up and then we get a cliffhanger as something monumental happens.

They most likely will as when lock meets the Arbiter in the cut scene shown before the H2A campaign on MCC, he appears the be leaving the aircraft with lock.

The new trailer I saw at theaters shows Arbiter having a big part in the campaign.

I think it would be pretty interesting if their meeting wasn’t as friends.

Imagine you are playing as the chief and a mission from the UNSC was to take out some unknown covenant leader. Chief follows orders, but when you get there it’s Thel, forcing John to make a decision, fail the mission or kill a friend?

I think something like that could be responsible for him going AWOL. Food for thought.

> 2533274883669557;5:
> > 2732317809650829;2:
> > I hope they do, I assume they will.
>
>
> You saw the H2A prologue, right? Arby knows Chief is alive and he knows Locke is hunting him

I don’t see your point.