Cheif or Locke?

Which do you prefer? Which is the hero and which is the bad guy?

Me personally I pick Chief all the way, what about you?

Again the Question. Guys please, use search… if we count the Threads about Locke vs Chief, it wouldn’t make me wonder if we have already 500 topics about it -.-

> 2533274829152119;2:
> Again the Question. Guys please, use search… if we count the Threads about Locke vs Chief, it wouldn’t make me wonder if we have already 500 topics about it -.-

Hahaha sorry :stuck_out_tongue: I just wanted people’s thoughts on it :slight_smile:

> 2533274832084957;3:
> > 2533274829152119;2:
> > Again the Question. Guys please, use search… if we count the Threads about Locke vs Chief, it wouldn’t make me wonder if we have already 500 topics about it -.-
>
>
> Hahaha sorry :stuck_out_tongue: I just wanted people’s thoughts on it :slight_smile:

Yeah me too sorry, i don’t wanted to offend you.

But to answere your Question. I don’t know. Master Chief is Master Chief, so he have better Chances, he is classic, he is an legend, but how should i judge/decide such a thing, if i don’t know Locke very well. I have to see/play it, to decide which i prefer. Amor-wise i prefer Lockes Armor slightly more. It looks a bit more aerodynamic than like a brick which Master Chiefs Armor is(impressive how a brick can fly this good), also i like more the color-sheme. I’m not a huge fan of Greenish Colors(Sage) in futuristic Armors, like Halo, more like White mixed with other Colors (maybe because i’m a huge fan of the Star Wars universe) or Blue…

But once is for sure - i love how 343i tries to expand the Halo Universe. A awesome Main-Protagonist is cool, yes, but for me its also important which other great characters its offers. With Team Blue and Team Osiris i think(hope) we will get that =)

I need to know what chief is doing before saying I’m on his side Locke is just doing his job and from his perspective the greatest Spartan has left humanity and might go to the enemies side. Plus Locke isn’t blind when it comes to ONI and their orders.

Locke is just following orders, if you didn’t watch Major Nelson and the 2 from 343i, The only hint they gave was:

This isn’t a spoiler but few might consider it that, so I threw it in that Spoiler Bin.

Locke’s Mission changes about halfway through the campaign

Chief mainly because its too early to tell

Ok, so loads of these threads but hey ho. Chief definitely, do I really think it will come down to a duel to the death between them? No. But the Master Chief has my vote. I’d say he’s earned more than a bit of trust.

> 2533274829152119;4:
> > 2533274832084957;3:
> > > 2533274829152119;2:
> > > Again the Question. Guys please, use search… if we count the Threads about Locke vs Chief, it wouldn’t make me wonder if we have already 500 topics about it -.-
> >
> >
> > Hahaha sorry :stuck_out_tongue: I just wanted people’s thoughts on it :slight_smile:
>
>
> Yeah me too sorry, i don’t wanted to offend you.
>
> But to answere your Question. I don’t know. Master Chief is Master Chief, so he have better Chances, he is classic, he is an legend, but how should i judge/decide such a thing, if i don’t know Locke very well. I have to see/play it, to decide which i prefer. Amor-wise i prefer Lockes Armor slightly more. It looks a bit more aerodynamic than like a brick which Master Chiefs Armor is(impressive how a brick can fly this good), also i like more the color-sheme. I’m not a huge fan of Greenish Colors(Sage) in futuristic Armors, like Halo, more like White mixed with other Colors (maybe because i’m a huge fan of the Star Wars universe) or Blue…
>
> But once is for sure - i love how 343i tries to expand the Halo Universe. A awesome Main-Protagonist is cool, yes, but for me its also important which other great characters its offers. With Team Blue and Team Osiris i think(hope) we will get that =)

No you didn’t offend :slight_smile: I know there’s a lot of people that ask the same questions, I just wanted to get people’s minds on the question. True is is still to early to tell but I think it would be cool if Blue Team and Team Osiris teamed up :smiley:

Asked a lot, but Chief.

Prediction: Chief has gone AWOL to do something genuinely important, UNSC aren’t happy that their asset is doing what he wants and giving them the finger. They task Locke with tracking him down and he’s been told that Chief is a baby eating betrayer of mankind when in fact he isn’t. Half the Campaign is following that layout until they find each other, they team up and Locke becomes Chiefs number 2 favourite co op bro in the whole world for the second half of the campaign because he agrees with Chiefs mission.

“Hunt the Truth” is an ad campaign, the truth you’re hunting is hype and there is no bad guy.

I have to go with Locke