Check under your "Promotions" or even Spam folder

My invitation was in Promotions, received at 8:30 p.m. on the 27th but I didn’t even notice until just now.

Good looking out! That’s where mine was too and there’s a good chance I would’ve missed it if I hadn’t seen this thread.

Can confirm this is also where I found mine

Almost gave up then I saw a little halo text at the top of gmail clicked on promotion and there it was!

I read that because of the mass of emails being blasted, some people may not get the email notification but will get an invite on Waypoint later today.

> 2533274804851515;5:
> I read that because of the mass of emails being blasted, some people may not get the email notification but will get an invite on Waypoint later today.

So, you’re telling me theres a chance :smiley:

I checked and still no invite, I hope I can get an invite in few hours time but I doubt it. I’m just happy I can watch gameplay

> 2533274879721941;7:
> I checked and still no invite, I hope I can get an invite in few hours time but I doubt it. I’m just happy I can watch gameplay

I just got mine 20 minutes ago so there’s still a chance for you to get one, but the email thing does feel very unorganized should’ve sent invites through the actual waypoint website.

July 29 - August 1 Is when my flight test will be. Which I happen to be on a staycation and will be playing it as much as possible

Have checked thru everything, never got it sadly but there is still hope maybe mine is just delayed

Edit: I finally got mine!

Yes​:raised_hands:t2: I found mine there too​:eyes::ok_hand:t2:

Haven’t received one. Have fun all who received an invite

Went to sleep thinking I most likely didn’t get an invite — woke up to find an email in “Promotions” sent at 4 AM.

Dang bros, feelsbadman. Didn’t get an invite. Oh well, still gonna be all over watching the gameplay of the bros playing. Have fun.

> 2533274826424961;8:
> > 2533274879721941;7:
> > I checked and still no invite, I hope I can get an invite in few hours time but I doubt it. I’m just happy I can watch gameplay
>
> I just got mine 20 minutes ago so there’s still a chance for you to get one, but the email thing does feel very unorganized should’ve sent invites through the actual waypoint website.

Alright I finally got mine