Check out this interview, I think the changes are coming!

http://halo.bungie.org/misc/foconnor_haloanniversary_qa.html

Look at the answer to the first question. It seems like the CE maps are going to get their own independant playlists. On top of that it looks like the playlist is going to be enhanced so it plays more like Halo CE.

This is a great compromise if true. It means they don’t have to build a new online system or split the fanbase, but can still give CE fans a true CE experience.

wow. 343 is much more honest than Bungie. Bungie always said the maps were “exclusive” to getting Halo Wars and ODST. Then released them on Marketplace months later. 343 admits it WILL be on Marketplace down the road.

> http://halo.bungie.org/misc/foconnor_haloanniversary_qa.html
>
> Look at the answer to the first question. It seems like the CE maps are going to get their own independant playlists. On top of that it looks like the playlist is going to be enhanced so it plays more like Halo CE.
>
> This is a great compromise if true. It means they don’t have to build a new online system or split the fanbase, but can still give CE fans a true CE experience.

That’s what I’m saying to you!

Go 343. I read the interview earlier today and was so pleased to hear the honest and transparent attitude that Frankie had towards the whole interview. He was giving as much information as he could so there wouldn’t be any anger or mis-understanding among the community.

Already learning from Bungie’s mistakes. Good, 343. Good.

Couldn’t stand bungie after halo 2. they hype their products so much but then never deliver. For example all the cut content on the halo 2 documentaries and Halo Reach.

> wow. 343 is much more honest than Bungie. Bungie always said the maps were “exclusive” to getting Halo Wars and ODST. Then released them on Marketplace months later. 343 admits it WILL be on Marketplace down the road.

I’m starting to believe that the unreasonable and unfounded hate of Bungie blinds the player to the truth.

I never followed Halo Wars. So find me the quote where they said that Mythic I was only for Halo Wars Limited purchasers. Make sure to link to it as well. I did follow ODST and NEVER ONCE did they say that the Mythic II maps were exclusive to ODST. When pressed by players on the forums they said that it was Microsoft’s decision and that at that time they had no plans.

They never said that Mythic II was exclusive to ODST purchasers. So I doubt that they even hinted that Mythic I on Halo Wars was either.

> Couldn’t stand bungie after halo 2. they hype their products so much but then never deliver. For example all the cut content on the halo 2 documentaries and Halo Reach.

Not everything birthed in development is a gem. Even if it was, they are still limited by resources. Limited personel, limited time, limited hardware. Something had to be cut and that was it.