Check out these halo 4 trees...

WTF

Definitely not buying this game anymore because of those trees. How dare 343 put trees like that.

0/10.

Sorry ‘http www.youtube.com watch v QmFDlSOKo 0’ does not exist or is not available.

343 have yet again ruined halo, first its multiplayer now this!

LE pre-order cancelled…

Halo 4 is destroying halo forever…

Here is original link:Look at those trees

Halo 4 is ruined. And competitive play is finished.

LOL WAIT A MINUTE… that’s not final right? Or is it a joke?

I know the reason why they gave us bad trees…

They had to cut resources for day-1 DLC.

i dont see a problem. if you are really going to complain about something so simple. please. cancel your pre order. and just dont play the game.

I am so tired of seeing this on other sites, NOT ALL FLORA IN THE UNIVERSE HAS TO MATCH THAT ON EARTH.
It is a very simple concept people just cannot seem to grasp.

> I am so tired of seeing this on other sites, NOT ALL FLORA IN THE UNIVERSE HAS TO MATCH THAT ON EARTH.
> It is a very simple concept people just cannot seem to grasp.

But… but… its 2D! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

> I am so tired of seeing this on other sites, NOT ALL FLORA IN THE UNIVERSE HAS TO MATCH THAT ON EARTH.
> It is a very simple concept people just cannot seem to grasp.

Sorry mate. But this is a tree.

You want 3D trees?

Aint nobody got time for that.

Report and move on.

> > I am so tired of seeing this on other sites, NOT ALL FLORA IN THE UNIVERSE HAS TO MATCH THAT ON EARTH.
> > It is a very simple concept people just cannot seem to grasp.
>
> But… but… its 2D! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

didnt look 2D to me. looked like a skinny four limbed alien tree.

Guys Longbow is on the planet Concord. It has different vegetation than Earth. These odd shaped trees being an example.

Plus they have detail, but not much contrast or shadow, there are some plants like that and besides, most likely because they have flurries rimming them.

Exactly. Those are freaking 2d crap.

> Guys Longbow is on the planet Concord. It has different vegetation than Earth. These odd shaped trees being an example.
>
> Plus they have detail, but not much contrast or shadow, there are some plants like that and besides, most likely because they have flurries rimming them.

Not an excuse.

Please cancel your pre-order, the last thing I want is silly people like you in my matchmaking games.

> Please cancel your pre-order, the last thing I want is silly people like you in my matchmaking games.

I can’t believe people are taking this seriously.

Who the hell look’s at trees when there are people to kill?

Honestly I don’t care. They had to make cuts somewhere, glad it was the trees. lol