Check below for a list of Angry GT's

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Remember, if they post below, they are indeed angry

Please post with them to show your dedication to being mad

Points for ridiculous subject matter!

Oh wow I didn’t know you could do that lol

> Oh wow I didn’t know you could do that lol

Everything is on the disc

Everything…

> > Oh wow I didn’t know you could do that lol
>
> Everything is on the disc
>
> Everything…

Yes… and it’s been that way since Halo 3 too…

Wait, people actually go to the trouble to mod FOTUS?

> Wait, people actually go to the trouble to mod FOTUS?

60-100 dollars on Ebay says yes

Funny that you mentioned this since you have the Rogue emblem when you haven’t even started the Rogue specialization…

> Funny that you mentioned this since you have the Rogue emblem when you haven’t even started the Rogue specialization…

He’s using recruit…

> > Funny that you mentioned this since you have the Rogue emblem when you haven’t even started the Rogue specialization…
>
> He’s using recruit…

Emblem

I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. protatomario you modded your LASO emblem.

> I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. protatomario you modded your LASO emblem.

Ah, now that you mention it, this is the same guy who claimed to have unlocked the LASO emblem.

> > I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. protatomario you modded your LASO emblem.
>
> Ah, now that you mention it, this is the same guy who claimed to have unlock the LASO emblem.

yep.
the same friggin -Yoink!-

> > > I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. protatomario you modded your LASO emblem.
> >
> > Ah, now that you mention it, this is the same guy who claimed to have unlock the LASO emblem.
>
> yep.
> the same friggin -Yoink!-

That thread was fun, till it got locked.

He was also using the SR130 emblem too at one point, despite only being around rank 70-80.

Who cares? Let them get banned, they know the rules and it’s their fault.

> > > > I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. protatomario you modded your LASO emblem.
> > >
> > > Ah, now that you mention it, this is the same guy who claimed to have unlock the LASO emblem.
> >
> > yep.
> > the same friggin -Yoink!-
>
> That thread was fun, till it got locked.
>
> He was also using the SR130 emblem too at one point, despite only being around rank 70-80.

And thus…It begins

Seriously? Why would anyone WANT to mod that -Yoink- helmet haha

> Seriously? Why would anyone WANT to mod that -Yoink!- helmet haha

They think its -Yoink!-.

There are tons of ‘My Little Pony’ fan boys who would trade their left arm to look a little more like a unicorn as they play Halo 4.

Fotus is just… ugh

> > > > I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. protatomario you modded your LASO emblem.
> > >
> > > Ah, now that you mention it, this is the same guy who claimed to have unlock the LASO emblem.
> >
> > yep.
> > the same friggin -Yoink!-
>
> That thread was fun, till it got locked.
>
> He was also using the SR130 emblem too at one point, despite only being around rank 70-80.

Whats funny is I legitally have Fotus with the unlock code

On top of that the Laso Emblem unlocked and when I report it with Proof showing that it was unlocked, you cry hard about it as if this is your life’s work.

On top of that you have the audacity to follow me around forum to forum trying to see what topics I post

You seem so similar to B-Net garbage it isnt funny. /community

PS- Emblem is OP cause I am an operator, oh man, crazy.