Cheats, Racists, Glitches and No Maps

Okay, I have loved this game from day one but I am starting to see all the bad sides to it.

First of all Cheaters.
The amount of people I see picking Complex for the sole reason of going into the wall with the Objective (Oddball, King in Regicide, Survivor in Flood) is too damn high!
Seriously sort this out, it is cheating! Yes I can go onto there profile and report them but it won’t do anything if I am the only one who does.

Next Racists
I am not going to lie, when I get angry I do shout of the ‘N’ word. But I don’t mean to offed anyone when I do it is just anger.
I was in game chat on Dominion a few days ago and there was a group of kids shouting racist abuse at me because I was defending a base instead of helping the capture the other one! Now I am white so I wasn’t offended but I was shocked to be called a ‘Yoinking(F**king) N****er’ because i didn’t do what they wanted me too. They sounded about 12 as well. I was still helping the team so SHUT UP!

Now Glitches

Like I said earlier, people will go into the wall on Complex. This is one of MANY glitches on this game.

There is another glitch that allows you to go onto the rock on Complex (Next to the middle building) with put being out of bounds. This is used on Flood because the flood can not reach you there.

The final glitch I have seen online was while playing on haven. I fell through the map…
I don’t know if this is a gltich that you can trigger or if it was just an error but I fell through the map.

Are you wondering why i underlined the word Online?
It’s because there are endless amounts of glitches in campaign.
On mission 2 ‘Requiem’ when you first start out you can crouch underneath one of the ships and go under the map.

I don’t want to name them all because there are hundreds that was an example.

Finally No Maps

This isn’t much of a problem but is annoying at times.
There seems to be only 5-6 maps in rotation and with Ragnarok and Haven always being picked I NEVER get to play the other maps.
I once had 6 games in a row on Haven, that is just unacceptable.

I don’t like Call of Duty but you could have added there system, if you play the same map twice you are unable to vote for it again. Simple.

Anyway rant over. I have enjoyed the game but I am getting annoyed at it now.
I am SR41 online so i have played it a lot, but i am seriously getting frustrated and some of the issues and find myself leaving (and the risk of a ban) when i play Complex.

Don’t yonik I love doing assassinations.

I don’t I just used it to replace the word F**king.

tl;dr

Shut up racist.

The amount of people picking Ragnarok, is Too Damn High!

You drop the N Bomb out of anger but you don’t mean it to be offensive? What on earth do you mean it to be then? A compliment?

Hypocritical much?

> You drop the N Bomb out of anger but you don’t mean it to be offensive? What on earth do you mean it to be then? A compliment?
>
> Hypocritical much?

When i say it i don’t aim it towards anyone. I used a bad choice of words.

these kids were aiming all there insults at me in an attempt to offend me.

HI OP welcome to Xbox live. You must be new here.

Really bad habit dude. Say the F word instead of the N word. It makes alot more sense and will make you sound like less dumb. Nothing sounds more dumb than people just randomly dropping the N Bomb out of anger.

> Okay, I have loved this game from day one but I am starting to see all the bad sides to it.
>
> First of all Cheaters.
> The amount of people I see picking Complex for the sole reason of going into the wall with the Objective (Oddball, King in Regicide, Survivor in Flood) is too damn high!
> Seriously sort this out, it is cheating! Yes I can go onto there profile and report them but it won’t do anything if I am the only one who does.
>
> Next Racists
> I am not going to lie, when I get angry I do shout of the ‘N’ word.

That’s where I stopped reading. That’s completely unacceptable.

The sad thing is that I hear this a lot from my white xbl friends, which is so sad. I removed a lot of people because of it.

What’s really funny though, is that you know damn well you wouldn’t do it if you were getting your -Yoink- handed to you in a game in RL. Anonymity brings out the truth in people, especially over the mic on xbl.
tsk tsk

P.s. You give Ninjas a bad name, go dunk your head in the poop juice filled toilet.