Cheating ???

What happens at 1am that makes players ten times harder to kill ?
I play off and on all day but between 1am to 8am sometimes you can off load the clip only for them to take a couple of shots and kill you. I used the whole power pack of a “Void Tear” against a tank every shot hit ( could hardly miss it was no moving ) only for it then to turn point and blow me up!

There’s must be a cheat some how because this happens every night 7pm 5 or 6 shots and I can take a player out who’s sprinting while I’m sprinting 4am I can’t kill a player who’s walking with a bloody my Railgun ?

As anyone else notice how players get harder to kill and a certain times of the day and can someone explain why ?

Maybe you should get more rest, clearly you aren’t seeing well.

Bazinga!

> 2533274790417684;2:
> Maybe you should get more rest, clearly you aren’t seeing well.
>
> Bazinga!

This made me lol

Different times of play mean different locales are playing as well. If someone is playing across the globe with a sub-par connection, I would imagine that you’d see some lag, even with dedicated servers at work. If you’re closer or further away form the server, things might feel off, and players might seem harder to kill.

At odd hours your probably playing people in other countries. Distance is not your friend online.

> 2533274805315973;4:
> Different times of play mean different locales are playing as well. If someone is playing across the globe with a sub-par connection, I would imagine that you’d see some lag, even with dedicated servers at work. If you’re closer or further away form the server, things might feel off, and players might seem harder to kill.

Never noticed on other games like Titanfalls or Start Wars Battle field it’s only happens with Halo 5 last time that “lag” was a problem was when I played Halo : Combat Evolved on a PC but in those day EVERYTHING lagged !