Cheating Complex

I have in my file share a video showing a map glitch people are using to hide in Flood Matches, to gain survival points while cheating everyone else out of a fair game. I discovered this last night when I would attempt to join the cheaters so I could catch it in theater and report them, only to be met with Betrayals an d the inability to boot them for betraying.

The two players I caught doing this kept killing me when I kept jumping into the glitch area since they seemed to want to protect their spot, and I booted them both after avoiding them and filing cheating complaints on Xbox Live.

I may seem like some sore-loser, but I’m just wanting to get this out to the community and see if 343i can hopefully patch this or at least make the area Guardian-kill territory. I’m sure anyone playing hates getting cheated out of a legit win.

It’s against to call out people. So change your OP, removing the Gt’s you posted. Before a Monitor does it for you, coupled with a ban.

Ummm… I think I’ve done that before (Please don’t report me…)but I have gotten killed by the Flood in that area. I think I had my Spartan’s legs and arms sticking out and the Flood attacked that and killed me, and I have killed someone in that area as well because they had parts of their Spartan sticking out.

People have been doing this when i play the map too -.- There is like a hole in the wall that you can jump into

> I have in my file share a video showing a map glitch people are using to hide in Flood Matches, to gain survival points while cheating everyone else out of a fair game. I discovered this last night when I would attempt to join the cheaters so I could catch it in theater and report them, only to be met with Betrayals an d the inability to boot them for betraying.
>
>
> The two players I caught doing this was im mentl 88 and LWRC Freak. I kept jumping into the glitch area as to get them to betray me, since they seemed to want to protect their spot, and I booted them both after avoiding them and filing cheating complaints on Xbox Live.
>
> I may seem like some sore-loser, but I’m just wanting to get this out to the community and see if 343i can hopefully patch this or at least make the area Guardian-kill territory. I’m sure anyone playing hates getting cheated out of a legit win.

I have a video in my file share of somebody glitching just go to my FS. plus i hope they patch this up

A person did the glitch in a match of Oddball; took the ball, and hid there until the game was over. I hope they fix this, 'cause it’s very annoying :confused:

> A person did the glitch in a match of Oddball; took the ball, and hid there until the game was over. I hope they fix this, 'cause it’s very annoying :confused:

You can always jump in after him if you talk about the wall glitch.

I don’t see how calling out cheaters constitutes a ban.

Calling out NAMES on the forum is against the rules. Stating SOMEONE cheated, is not.

There is a wall clipping glitch in Ragnarok and Haven as well. All this glitches are starting to look bad.

I think this is why I got a 1 week voice ban. Only problem, my team mates were doing in on oddball. Then next game the other team did it… Not once did I ever use it to hide or hide the ball… The complaint system has its flaws.