Cheater Boosting kills !! Someone do somethin

Hey please someone on this forum check out this cheater hes boosting commendations , kills , medals , on CTF and such hes getting at least +100 per game … Check it out u willl see he has 30k kills I Cant understand how he isnt banned yet …

I joined party of my friend he was there talking about how boost and mod his armor with software im not sure the name of it tho.

Edited by Monitor - Please do not call out others.

It’s against the rules to call out others on the forum. Please PM Snickerdoodle instead with your issue. She is a moderator and can help pass the info on to the correct channels.

Oh im sorry i didnt know, well moderator please close or move this thread. Thanks !! and monitor this cheater please (look his kills per game in CTF) !!

So i just got this PM from moderator :
Unfortunately the only thing I can suggest to you is that you file a complaint against him from your recent players.

I know it’s frustrating but if you believe he’s cheating, filing a report is all you can do and the Xbox Live Enforcement team will investigate.

So ur saying that u CANT monitor/ ban cheaters or at least look at his kills per game to find out that im right hs cheating ! u guys CANT DO THAT ?

So i guess everyone can go boost kills ! 343i wont do anything.

> So i just got this PM from moderator :
> Unfortunately the only thing I can suggest to you is that you file a complaint against him from your recent players.
>
> I know it’s frustrating but if you believe he’s cheating, filing a report is all you can do and the Xbox Live Enforcement team will investigate.
>
> So ur saying that u CANT monitor/ ban cheaters or at least look at his kills per game to find out that im right hs cheating ! u guys CANT DO THAT ?
>
> So i guess everyone can go boost kills ! 343i wont do anything.

What makes you think we work for 343?

The moderators on this forum are volunteers and gamers just like every other fan. We are responsible only for the forums, which is why we ask you to report it to the authority that actually HAS the power to check into your allegations. What is so hard to understand about that?

You are right. We CANNOT and do not have the power to investigate cheaters which is why we ask you to report them over Xbox Live.