Cheated....again

It seems that lag switching and i guess host booting? or whatever its called, but it seems to be happening a lot more now because I’ve had to done to me a few times today, and yesterday. It’s getting so annoying :confused:

Yup. Death to all cheaters.

Now are you sure this is people doing it or has this been happening a lot more since the 343i takeover? Since the takeover a lot more people have been getting lag, disconnects, party splits, recruit rank etc…

No on a few CTF games it went to black screen and once it went back to gameplay my whole team was dead and the enemy had a capture.

> No on a few CTF games it went to black screen and once it went back to gameplay my whole team was dead and the enemy had a capture.

sounds like halo 3 all over again :confused:

and me and a buddy were playing btb ctf and we were in a revenant, then we lagged about a mile into the sky for no reason… maybe its the new 343i servers

I have noticed an increase in dropped games and lag since 8/2, hope this clears up.

> and me and a buddy were playing btb ctf and we were in a revenant, then we lagged about a mile into the sky for no reason… maybe its the new 343i servers

The servers match players up, but the game is hosted by one of the players. Server lag wouldn’t launch your Revenant into the air.

In your case, it’s an unknown physics glitch that causes Covenant ground vehicles to launch when they drive over certain terrain at certain angles.

> > and me and a buddy were playing btb ctf and we were in a revenant, then we lagged about a mile into the sky for no reason… maybe its the new 343i servers
>
> The servers match players up, but the game is hosted by one of the players. Server lag wouldn’t launch your Revenant into the air.
>
> In your case, it’s an unknown physics glitch that causes Covenant ground vehicles to launch when they drive over certain terrain at certain angles.

sounds like the lag was just a coincidence then

either way it was pretty funny :smiley: