• Flashlight
• Antenna
• Camera (Scanner)
• Horn
• Other
Torso:
• Ammo
• Pouches
• Extra Armor (To Make Your Spartan Look Tankier)
• Katana
• Elite Skull
• Human Skull
• Poncho | Cloak (From Halo 5’s Revel Trailer)
• Arbiters Red Cape
• Other
Effects:
• Birthday Party
• Heart Attack
• Pestilence
• Cloudy (Inclement Weather Without the Lightning)
• High Voltage (Inclement Weather Without the Clouds)
• Inclement Weather
• Legendary | Eternal
You can customize your Effects Color. So if you want Red or Purple Inclement Weather, it’s yours. That’s also why I combined Legendary and Eternal.
Some Effects like Legendary | Eternal use only one color, but for effects like Inclement Weather, which has clouds and lightning, you get a secondary color option. So if you want Heart Attack with Red Wings and Yellow Hearts, so be it.
Under Armor:
The color is always black, but you can change the texture (Hexagon, Circles, Flat, Etc.).
Emblem:
You can choose what armor piece you want to put it on and where on that armor piece you want it, but you can only put it on one place. This is optional, you aren’t required to put your emblem on your armor.
Armor Finish | Condition:
Finish:
• Crome
• Clean | Polished (Like Halo 5’s Spartans)
• Matt
• Metal (Default)
Condition:
Scars: None | Light | Heavy
Scuffs | Burns: None | Light | Heavy
Dirt: None | Light | Heavy
Patterns:
Patterns are like colors, they’re free. Unless they’re very unique, they cost nothing. Additionally, each helmet will have a set of patterns, but the patterns will be linked to the one helmet; thus there will be no more than one of each helmet.
Custom Spartan Voices

… and that’ll shut the community up for a bit.

I applaud you for typing all of this up. Would be nice if this was the case.

What’s a cheat Sheat? Otherwise I strongly like your post OP.

Woah personally I’m one for customization that just seems excessive to me though…

I think some prosthetic legs would be cool, too.

> 2535445484190748;5:
> I think some prosthetic legs would be cool, too.

The only reason I didn’t put that was because I think it’d be ridiculous if people were making all 4 of their limbs prosthetic. IDK maybe it’s just me but I think it’d look odd. But I do think having like 1 prosthetic leg or what not would be cool. I also don’t like stereotypical pirates with wooden legs and yadayadayada so I think it’d be weird. I would be afraid that it wouldn’t feel like Halo, but nothing made by 343 thus far has felt like Halo so whatever… yolo

This would be the ultimate.if 343 can do this. Maybe an under suit color ?

> 2533274811156441;7:
> This would be the ultimate.if 343 can do this. Maybe an under suit color ?

The under suits have multiple colors in Halo 4, which makes them look like playdoe TBH. It gives the armor more contrast to just have black. That was why the Spartans in Halo 4 looked so off (aside from the crappy art style).

Holy customization batman. If it was half this deep I’d be mind blown. Also add a full colour wheel, it’s 2019.

I really like the idea of handily color and pattern, could you provide more information as to how it could work?

> 2533275026446288;10:
> I really like the idea of handily color and pattern, could you provide more information as to how it could work?

Primary and secondary color could be the base armor and tertiary color could be the pattern color. Just imagine having a helmet in Halo Reach, and in addition to the various modifications you got a set of patterns for that armor piece. IDK about you but I personally won’t use any patterns if the game has something like that.

Realistically if they’re going to add all this, there is pretty much no way it won’t be tied to microtransactions. If they do stuff like this and make it super high quality and functional and with a huge variety, I wouldn’t mind dishing out a couple dollars for something I really want.

There is literally no way theyre going to exclude microtransactions from the game, so we might as be realistic and realize that cosmetic goodies like these are probably gonna have a price tag.

> 2535431515129249;1:
> Halo Infinite: Spartan Customization

If it were my choice, you’d be the only one working on customization. You hit the spot.

> 2533275001522797;13:
> > 2535431515129249;1:
> > Halo Infinite: Spartan Customization
>
> If it were my choice, you’d be the only one working on customization. You hit the spot.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I wrote it on Word, it’s looked much cleaner on there. When I copied and pasted to this forum I had to patch it up a little. I updated it a little bit since then. Perhaps you could make the primary or secondary colors of effects clear | invisible, so that Clouds and High Voltage would be taken out, because you can just use Inclement Weather and remove the clouds, or vise verse.

You should have a legendary visor design that’s cracked

How badass would that be?

> 2533274874014416;15:
> You should have a legendary visor design that’s __cracked__How badass would that be?

I’d love to see the poncho chief with the old art style armor.