Chatted an Employee with Mircosoft's Support Chat

For all the people interested in being compensated, I’ve been told by Microsoft at this time they are not offering any. Which is quiet honestly pretty freaking ridiculous. I’ve been silently trying my best to play this game in this state for the last weekish.

Imgur

^Pic of conversation.

Going to be phoning Mircosoft tonight to speak with someone directly to see what kind of answer I can get. For now anyone that wants a refund can get one, but people that wish to keep the game and are seeking compensation aren’t going to get it at this time.

You didn’t really expect compensation did you? This has to be a joke, right?

> 2533274862215606;1:
> For all the people interested in being compensated, I’ve been told by Microsoft at this time they are not offering any. Which is quiet honestly pretty freaking ridiculous. I’ve been silently trying my best to play this game in this state for the last weekish.
>
> http://imgur.com/obP6OjE
>
> ^Pic of conversation.
>
> Going to be phoning Mircosoft tonight to speak with someone directly to see what kind of answer I can get. For now anyone that wants a refund can get one, but people that wish to keep the game and are seeking compensation aren’t going to get it at this time.

What exactly are you seeking compensation for?

Seriously? THE GAME IS GOING TO BE FIXED, what is the point in a refund? JUST BE PATIENT. You bought the game to play it. All is happened, is just a delay in playing it.

Did you guys even bother to read what I wrote.

> 2533274800698106;3:
> > 2533274862215606;1:
> > For all the people interested in being compensated, I’ve been told by Microsoft at this time they are not offering any. Which is quiet honestly pretty freaking ridiculous. I’ve been silently trying my best to play this game in this state for the last weekish.
> >
> > http://imgur.com/obP6OjE
> >
> > ^Pic of conversation.
> >
> > Going to be phoning Mircosoft tonight to speak with someone directly to see what kind of answer I can get. For now anyone that wants a refund can get one, but people that wish to keep the game and are seeking compensation aren’t going to get it at this time.
>
>
> What exactly are you seeking compensation for?

A week worth of a unfinished game I paid 60 dollars for.

> 2533274862215606;6:
> > 2533274800698106;3:
> > > 2533274862215606;1:
> > > For all the people interested in being compensated, I’ve been told by Microsoft at this time they are not offering any. Which is quiet honestly pretty freaking ridiculous. I’ve been silently trying my best to play this game in this state for the last weekish.
> > >
> > > http://imgur.com/obP6OjE
> > >
> > > ^Pic of conversation.
> > >
> > > Going to be phoning Mircosoft tonight to speak with someone directly to see what kind of answer I can get. For now anyone that wants a refund can get one, but people that wish to keep the game and are seeking compensation aren’t going to get it at this time.
> >
> >
> >
> > What exactly are you seeking compensation for?
>
>
> A week worth of a unfinished game I paid 60 dollars for.

You paid $60 to play the game. You didn’t spend $60 to play the game THAT week. No-one ever buys a game just to play it at a specific time.

Bahahahahahaha xD

> 2533274862215606;6:
> > 2533274800698106;3:
> > > 2533274862215606;1:
> > > For all the people interested in being compensated, I’ve been told by Microsoft at this time they are not offering any. Which is quiet honestly pretty freaking ridiculous. I’ve been silently trying my best to play this game in this state for the last weekish.
> > >
> > > http://imgur.com/obP6OjE
> > >
> > > ^Pic of conversation.
> > >
> > > Going to be phoning Mircosoft tonight to speak with someone directly to see what kind of answer I can get. For now anyone that wants a refund can get one, but people that wish to keep the game and are seeking compensation aren’t going to get it at this time.
> >
> >
> >
> > What exactly are you seeking compensation for?
>
>
> A week worth of a unfinished game I paid 60 dollars for.

I had to register an account just to say that this thread is the most pathetic waste of words in the whole of human history.

Can I get compensation for funding the wages for the Microsoft employee(s) that had to spend their time conversing with you and your inane, babyish nonsense?

Grow the **** up.

John: It’s all a delay. Every major theme parks have delays. I mean, when they opened Disney Land in 1955… nothing worked!
Malcom: Yea, John, but when the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down the pirates don’t eat the tourists.

This is completely irrelevant but it keeps running through my head for some reason

Sucks to suck…

Bahahahahahahahah, thnx for the laughs OP. God knows this forum needs it

If you don’t like it return the game, Microsoft will not refund a product they are working extremely hard on to fix.

would be tough to expect compensation for a product that they released and are constantly working on to improve.

It’s funny that everyone is raging at me cause I made a thread for a populous of people that might be interested in knowing whether or not you can get compensated for Microsoft’s mistake. I bet no one had an issue (/sarcasm) when the 360 first came out and everyone was RRoD’ing the first 6 months straight, Mircosoft was compensating everyone immediately then. Granted that was the console as a whole, but the principle applies.

edit: Notice how I never demanded a refund. For the shitbirds that keep running their mouths.

> 2533274816043542;9:
> > 2533274862215606;6:
> > > 2533274800698106;3:
> > > > 2533274862215606;1:
> > > > For all the people interested in being compensated, I’ve been told by Microsoft at this time they are not offering any. Which is quiet honestly pretty freaking ridiculous. I’ve been silently trying my best to play this game in this state for the last weekish.
> > > >
> > > > http://imgur.com/obP6OjE
> > > >
> > > > ^Pic of conversation.
> > > >
> > > > Going to be phoning Mircosoft tonight to speak with someone directly to see what kind of answer I can get. For now anyone that wants a refund can get one, but people that wish to keep the game and are seeking compensation aren’t going to get it at this time.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What exactly are you seeking compensation for?
> >
> >
> >
> > A week worth of a unfinished game I paid 60 dollars for.
>
>
> I had to register an account just to say that this thread is the most pathetic waste of words in the whole of human history.
>
> Can I get compensation for funding the wages for the Microsoft employee(s) that had to spend their time conversing with you and your inane, babyish nonsense?
>
> Grow the **** up.

And I’m not exactly sure what you mean by registering. Your account is automatically made when you login to the site as it uses your @live, @hotmail, or @outlook email to sign in with. Idiot.

They should be adding free months of XBL for every month it’s not working. I can’t imagine how pissed I would be if I bought an XBone and XBL just for MCC.

As I recall they didn’t compensate anyone for RROD at all so no idea where you get that from? You got a refurbed 360 but that was it plus you went without it while it was away getting fixed! I imagine 343 will implement some kind of compo like a few free anniversary maps but that would be your lot so I wouldn’t waste your time calling ms

I would like to point out that the online chat support is NOT a Microsoft rep.

> Chat with a volunteer from the community.

I’m not sure who you were chatting with, the url should be “https://xcl.xbox.com/chat/chatnow.aspx
My lame web firewall blocked that site saying “This web page at sales.liveperson.net has been blocked” it might be legit but I don’t have that option to chat with a sales person.

I was told the same thing two weeks ago when I spoke with a “volunteer” the issue I was having was when I went to re-download previously bought DLC and they tried to charge me again. I had to speak with an actual Microsoft support rep for a refund, they are the ones that can view all the licenses you paid for.

If matchmaking is not fixed soon, people should be compensated if they want to return the game, but there is no reason to compensate people who want to keep the game. Unless by compensation you mean some extra effort put in in the future, like implementing changes that the community wants more quickly. That would be great.
>tfw no game-specific kd yet