Characters you would like to see again

What are some of the characters you’d like to see again in the Halo action? Personally I’d really like to see Buck back. Also glad the MC is here again!
No spoilers please!

whats left of blue team

I want to see the rookie by my side, and Mr. Miyagi(Mr. Morita) :]

> I want to see the rookie by my side, and Mr. Miyagi(Mr. Morita) :]

Mr. Miyagi…haven’t thought of that one! Might just be a little hard to integrate :confused:

THE SHIPMASTER! Half mouth was such an extreme badass.

> THE SHIPMASTER! Half mouth was such an extreme badass.

Shipmaster was pretty awesome

Arbiter.

Sergeant Forge from Halo: Wars, all of the characters in FUD that survived, Spartan Red Team… can’t think of any more, but yeah, Sergeant Forge for sure.

The Arbiter, nothing will make me happier than seeng him again killing stuff with his sword.

The ODSTs
Blue Team
S-IIIs
The funny Marine guys…cant recall names…oh Stacker!

After I’ve gotten a feel of how the story is, I don’t know if any former characters will fit, actually. Johnson wouldn’t, I’m sure, and I don’t know any alien characters who would either (Arbiter, Rtas Vadum). It seems more of a Forerunner/Human Story than simply Human/Alien story like before.

On a side note, I wish we’d get a Forerunner warrior character (besides the Didact) to idolize. Sort of a Forerunner Rtas Vadum.

The remainign Spartan IIs and IIIs.

> The ODSTs
> Blue Team
> S-IIIs
> 343
> The funny Marine guys…cant recall names…oh Stacker!

And Chips Dubbo.

> > I want to see the rookie by my side, and Mr. Miyagi(Mr. Morita) :]
>
> Mr. Miyagi…haven’t thought of that one! Might just be a little hard to integrate :confused:

I kno just a wish, o.o lol

FOEHAMMER

Sgt. Johnson!

Shipmaster
Arby
Buck’s ODST team
Jun?

I say Jun for one reason. I was pretty pissed when Reach didn’t have a theatrical death for Jun. Mostly all of Noble Team’s deaths were very cool and dramatic. (I think Emile’s was the most dramatic). All you see is Jun take off with Halsey. I don’t read the books, but I have heard that Jun does die protecting Halsley. I’d like to see that scene, possibly an even more epic one than Emile’s. I am mostly venting because Jun was my favorite Spartan in Noble Team next to Emile. I definitely think he is more than deserving of a theatrical death scene…sorry for the rant. xD

The Arbiter and Holly.

> > I want to see the rookie by my side, and <mark>Mr. Miyagi(Mr. Morita)</mark> :]
>
> Mr. Miyagi…haven’t thought of that one! Might just be a little hard to integrate :confused:

Who are they?

> > > I want to see the rookie by my side, and <mark>Mr. Miyagi(Mr. Morita)</mark> :]
> >
> > Mr. Miyagi…haven’t thought of that one! Might just be a little hard to integrate :confused:
>
> Who are they?

…You have not yet lived.