Characters in Halo 4

So far the only characters which have been confirmed which i know of are master chief and cortana. So no mention of any other spartans, odsts or anyone else, such as; buck, lord hood, arbiter, etc.

So for this topic i would like people to list halo characters which have been confirmed who i have not mentioned, but also characters they would like to see in Halo 4 and characters who you hope aren’t in Halo 4.

Thanks, post your thoughts.

Also would you like to see some allies or enemies which were thought to be dead, or a replacement for them?

I’m not so sure if any other people apart from Master Chief or Cortana were confirmed. The Covenant were confirmed though.

I want to fight him again http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5081/5337491994_3415e818b6.jpg

and play as them: http://haloid.wikispaces.com/file/view/Spartan_Combat_Form.jpg/56188382/Spartan_Combat_Form.jpg

and play with them: http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/halo-wish-list-4.jpg

in mp maps who can but flood or elites or spartans

Well, by the end of Halo 3 the body count included Johnson, Guilty Spark, Jacob Keyes, Miranda Keyes, all three Prophets, and presumably the Gravemind. That kind of limits the continuity a tad, and for that reason I think 343 would have to be nuts if they didn’t bring back the Arbiter as a central character. Hell, maybe they’ll even do a Halo 2 on us and intersperse Chief levels with the Arbiter fighting the remaining Brutes and neo-Loyalist Covenant.

There surely MUST be some new central characters lined up though, as Halo is actually quite a character-driven franchise and just the Chief and Cortana making smalltalk on the other side of the galaxy wouldn’t make for an engaging game.

If I were a betting man I’d say there’s an odds-on chance of a new central UNSC character (1:4 says it’s Buck) and also a new alien character who will probably act as a would-be ally (think Guilty Spark). And there’s be some Big Bad End Guy, naturally, who I hope won’t just be a Forerunner fresh from a cryo-chamber, because that would be lame and predictable as all hell.

I doubt the whole campaign will be down to just the Master chief wandering around Requiem.

And I’m pretty sure most of the characters out of Grasslands will be in halo 4.

The Didact could probably act as a primary antagonist now that I think of it.

i thank that the covenant that there putting in the game is the ones from halo 2 and i thank the Sangheili aka elites will still be a ally in halo 4

> The Didact could probably act as a primary antagonist now that I think of it.

Yeah, the guy who’s close associates include humans who he holds dear, making one the guardian of the genetic memory of ancient humans, and the same guy who’s wife adores humanity and did everything to preserve them.

Sounds legit.

> I think 343 would have to be nuts if they didn’t bring back the Arbiter as a central character. Hell, maybe they’ll even do a Halo 2 on us and intersperse Chief levels with the Arbiter fighting the remaining Brutes and neo-Loyalist Covenant.

Oh how I pray for this to happen.

I really, really, really hope the Arbiter returns somehow, and if they do a dual story like in Halo 2, that would be so, so amazing. I couldn’t get over the amount of disappointment when there was no dual story with the Arbiter in Halo 3; oh how I would love for it to happen in Halo 4.

I don’t think it will though :’/