Character models not so fluid?

I’ve heard that the character models aren’t really all that fluid from time to time, has anybody noticed that? I mean, I assume the day 1 patch will fix this if it’s an issue, but I’m wondering if anybody else was noticing it.

I’m not sure what you mean?

> 2535456533691021;2:
> I’m not sure what you mean?

I just heard that the character models were 30 fps or something. I don’t know, I just heard it somewhere, I was wondering if that was true.

> 2533274853429376;3:
> > 2535456533691021;2:
> > I’m not sure what you mean?
>
>
> I just heard that the character models were 30 fps or something. I don’t know, I just heard it somewhere, I was wondering if that was true.

Probably not, 343 stated a bunch that they wanted it to be 60fps without drops so…

If anything you may have heard people bashing the xbox one version of destiny which someone mentioned was 30fps.

Sounds like rubbish. Everything I have seen suggests otherwise

Some game clips, specifically from Warzone recently, you can sometimes see a Spartan sprinting, but it seems rather jumpy, almost like a semi fast slideshow.

Yeah, this is an issue that’s been picked up by a few people. It’s not something I’ve noticed myself, but I’ve heard people complaining about it.