Changing armor

I’m sure I’ll get roasted for this but I’ve been playing halo for years, all I do is play, I don’t spend time customizing stuff…

ive got 3.8M in refs, how do I translate that into customizing my armor?

I go to customization and all the armor options are grayed out and I don’t know how to unlock them

help me get out of the recruit armor

Tou have to buy REQ packs to unlock armour. REQ packs can be found in the REQ store.

To piggy back on the above post, start buying Silver packs until you don’t get anymore permanent unlocks. Then move to gold.

This way youll get the most bang for your buck with your points.

Do the tried-and-tested Silver-Gold method. Buy all of the Silver packs first, then move onto Gold when you start getting points back. I’m rather surprised you didn’t know how to unlock armor in this game given its age.

Okay so I’m buying all of these silver req packs, am I supposed to sell back all of these individual items in each pack?

ill keep doing this until it unlocks armor?

> 2535414375531120;5:
> Okay so I’m buying all of these silver req packs, am I supposed to sell back all of these individual items in each pack?
>
> ill keep doing this until it unlocks armor?

Yeah if that’s all you want. Eventually you’ll get everything you from the silver packs when you start getting 3000 reqs back every purchase. After that, then start doing gold packs.

Just for the sake of things, I calculated how much RP is needed to unlock everything with the Silver-Gold method. I know you’re focusing on getting newer armor and all, but it’ll certainly give you an idea.

For *Common, Uncommon, and Rare items, you’ll need to buy 395 Silver Packs costing 1,975,000 RP
For Ultra Rare and Legendary items, you’ll need to buy 277 Gold Packs costing 2,770,000 RP
Total RP needed: 4,745,000

And since you had 3.8 million RP to begin with, you’ll cut down your grind tremendously.