Changes to Spartan OPs

When did the difficulty and exp payouts get changed?

Only just came back to play this week and was a big surprised to see the reduced payouts and the upgrade in difficulty.

I believe the difficulty was changed about 2 weeks ago (I could be wrong). As for the payouts I think that they are still the same and have always been extremely high.

> When did the difficulty and exp payouts get changed?
>
> Only just came back to play this week and was a big surprised to see the reduced payouts and the upgrade in difficulty.

Reduced payouts? What SpOps are you playing?

First mission gives out over 7k XP, thats not a reduction. And the difficulty is the same as its been for weeks now. More players = higher difficulty.

The difficulty changed on Dec. 17th for the Infinity Challenge. It’s been legendary since then. Unfortunately, I’ve been at Rank 130 since before that so I don’t know if the payouts are actually different.

> The difficulty changed on Dec. 17th for the Infinity Challenge. It’s been legendary since then. Unfortunately, I’ve been at Rank 130 since before that so I don’t know if the payouts are actually different.

That answers that. Wasnt expecting to have to go in and roll through Legendary in MM.

> > When did the difficulty and exp payouts get changed?
> >
> > Only just came back to play this week and was a big surprised to see the reduced payouts and the upgrade in difficulty.
>
> Reduced payouts? What SpOps are you playing?
>
> First mission gives out over 7k XP, thats not a reduction. And the difficulty is the same as its been for weeks now. More players = higher difficulty.

Yeah. And before the season break, it was closer to 9k a match and I was coming pretty close to 19k with double XP. Its been reduced a fair bit since I have to have double xp + Fast Track to break 16k.