changes to custom games and forge

If youve played halo reach you may have noticed that custom games isnt as much fun as it used to be in halo 3 and the reason that i believe this is so is because there isnt much variety between one map and another what i mean is that every map looks the same because 80 percent of all maps in halo reach are built in forge world and so one infection map is similar to another but in halo 3 every map was a good map to make something like sndbox,foundary,valhalla,etc. And so im asking for more open maps, also to make custom games even ore entertaining is to add more gameplays like the ones in action sack that way we can play some more things and aslo some changes to forge. First i think that there should be more movable objects like in halo 3. Second i want is a mode where you could make a wall look like one in foundary or change it and make it look like its old like in sandtrap and by having this it may help with the problem of everything looking the same.

In a nutshell, let us choose what colours and design we want the walls to be to make it not look dull or boring.

Also, all the pieces in Sandbox were all sand and Forerunner, Sandbox was still a big hit so you can’t blame the map objects for the lack of fun custom games.

> If youve played halo reach you may have noticed that custom games isnt as much fun as it used to be in halo 3 and the reason that i believe this is so is because there isnt much variety between one map and another what i mean is that every map looks the same because 80 percent of all maps in halo reach are built in forge world and so one infection map is similar to another but in halo 3 every map was a good map to make something like sndbox,foundary,valhalla,etc. And so im asking for more open maps, also to make custom games even ore entertaining is to add more gameplays like the ones in action sack that way we can play some more things and aslo some changes to forge. First i think that there should be more movable objects like in halo 3. Second i want is a mode where you could make a wall look like one in foundary or change it and make it look like its old like in sandtrap and by having this it may help with the problem of everything looking the same.

Well, there’s alot of factors that come up to play about this discussion.

The main thing is originality and the time it takes to build maps.

Then we have the lacking people who don’t wanna play custom games.

I agree, that we need more unique blocks and designs rather than having everything grey.

[A word of advice, don’t clump up your discussion. It makes it unappealing to readers.]