Changes needed for halo 6?

I wanted to hear everyone’s opinions on things that need to be fixed or changed for halo 6. I personally believe a lot has to change from halo 5 to halo 6. Sorry for my terrible grammar and spelling. This isn’t just me hating on halo 5, I am trying really hard to enjoy halo 5 but just can’t and that is why I am hoping to see some changes. Love to hear everyone else’s opinions.

The aiming needs to be fixed. I have tried everything to fix the aiming on my side and before anyone says get better, its not that at all. I have tried changing my sensitivity multiple times and still doesn’t feel smooth or proper. For me its one of the biggest parts as to why I find it so hard to enjoy halo 5.

2nd thing that needs a huge fix is the hit detection, many times I have been shooting a guy and the hit scan will not pick it up and I know for a matter of fact my aimer was on him. Its extremely frustrating when you lose a 1 on 1 battle due to terrible hit detection.

In my opinion I do believe grenades are extremely overpowered in halo and extremely inconsistent. I won’t be anywhere near a grenade and somehow it will completely take my shield off or even one hit me. Their has been many times where I have thrown a grenade at someone and it will land beside them and not even scratch them one bit.

I’m going to put radar and maps in the same paragraph just because I personally believe they’re tied together. The maps are brutal in Halo 5. The remakes were a terrible idea and with the awful radar we have that barely works, it makes them even worse. I’m really hoping we get good new maps for halo 6 that are actually enjoyable and radar that actually works like it did in halo 2, 3. Then you have invisibility that makes the maps even harder to enjoy, especially due to fact that radar doesn’t even pick him up at all. Invisibility should work like it has in previous halo’s.

Vehicles were a huge part as to why I always preferred halo over call of duty. In this game they are not enjoyable at all. Big team battle and warzone isn’t even fun when you’re using vehicles, you die so easily. I personally believe halo 3 and reach had it perfect for vehicles.

The main thing that I would like is to be able to see how everything (Armor, emblems etc.) is unlocked in game, without having to look them up. This way if I see an emblem that I want, it tells me right there and I will know wether to grind packs, grind commendations, grind achievements, etc.

> 2533274797974279;2:
> The main thing that I would like is to be able to see how everything (Armor, emblems etc.) are unlocked in game, without having to look them up. This way if I see an emblem that I want, it tells me right there and I will know wether to grind packs, grind commendations, grind achievements, etc.

I love how halo 3 did the armor unlocking. It was fun doing vid master achievements and hunting for skulls, made getting the armor all the more special.

> 2533274856300271;3:
> > 2533274797974279;2:
> > The main thing that I would like is to be able to see how everything (Armor, emblems etc.) are unlocked in game, without having to look them up. This way if I see an emblem that I want, it tells me right there and I will know wether to grind packs, grind commendations, grind achievements, etc.
>
> I love how halo 3 did the armor unlocking. It was fun doing vid master achievements and hunting for skulls, made getting the armor all the more special.

I like how Helioskrill was done in Halo 5 too, with having to get some of the MCC achievements. However, having it be to do stuff in a different game isn’t the best idea, and I would have had no idea how to get if I didn’t stumble upon a “How to get Helioskrill Armor” post. That is why I would like the in game explanation. And maybe have things other than armor be RNG based

Hey OP, there are quite a lot of topics in the General Discussion forums discussing this and other aspects relating to future Halo games. Normally I would move this kind of topic over there (as this is the Halo 5 forums and this type of topic doesn’t belong here), but it’s best to add your thoughts and ideas into one of the already existing and active threads.