Changed My Gamertag.

I changed my Gamertag. But is my HaloWaypoint name going to change too?
If yes, is it going to update soon?

> I changed my Gamertag. But is my HaloWaypoint name going to change too?
> If yes, is it going to update soon?

You updated your Gamertag, not your forum screenname. Pretty doubtful it’ll update. You could send a message to bs angel and beg her to change it for you. That might work – if she has time left in her 10 minutes.

> > I changed my Gamertag. But is my HaloWaypoint name going to change too?
> > If yes, is it going to update soon?
>
> You updated your Gamertag, not your forum screenname. Pretty doubtful it’ll update. You could send a message to bs angel and beg her to change it for you. That might work – if she has time left in her 10 minutes.

B…B…B… but, she only works for 5 minutes :open_mouth:

On-topic, you never know, next week your name might change for the Gamma forum stages, however, as said, your changed your Gamertag, not your Forum Name.

I changed my Gamertag recently and had this same problem.

At first I thought changing my Windows Live ID would change my forum name, but I wasn’t able to change my WLID (Windows Live ID) due to problems with my computer. So, as a last resort, I sent bs angle a message asking her if she knew any way I could change my name, she replied saying she could change my for me if I sent her a message via Xbox LIVE text message confirming that I was the owner of that Gamertag. So I sent the message, and then she changed my name for me.

So yeah, that said, bs angel is the solution to your problems. :slight_smile:

Hope this helped.