Change

Is change for the sake of change really all that good?

We’ve seen two Halo games stray from the original formula and they’ve both died within a few months, what makes you think this is going to be any different? I’d rather a Halo 3 clone than a dead game after a month.

Well good thing MCC comes out tomorrow, you never have to buy anything else! Let other people buy games that change. Plus look at Reach, it had bloom and a new weapon, the DMR and it replaced the BR and you wonder why their population drop? Bloom single handedly killed Reach for me, not to mention armor lock, terrible maps, etc.

Now look at Halo 4, the population dropped when Black Ops 2 came out. Arguably, the best CoD until AW. I’m sure there is more for Halo 4.

So there is a lot more in play apart from the addition of “Sprint”, or generically “change”.

Change is good when it is innovative or that it atleast adds to the Core gameplay and does not disfigure it

Forge was a good addition to Halo, it is not the first instance of map making in games but it sure as hell added to the game.

Loadouts and Ordnance drops are obviously not at its first instance but all they did was randomize and harm the game’s depth and strategic arena gameplay, also making it stand along the other generic FPS in the market

Inb4 the inane “modernization” and “Halo needs to evolve to survive derp” comments.

> 2533274808571422;2:
> Well good thing MCC comes out tomorrow, you never have to buy anything else!

Because -Yoink- having new titles that are faithful to the core everyone knows and loves

Because wanting the gameplay to be like the original trilogy means having the exact same things every single game

> 2533275012271742;5:
> > 2533274808571422;2:
> > Well good thing MCC comes out tomorrow, you never have to buy anything else!
>
>
> Because -Yoink- having new titles that are faithful to the core everyone knows and loves
>
> Because wanting the gameplay to be like the original trilogy means having the exact same things every single game

Sooo having the same thing, but better graphics isn’t what you want. You also want new maps and new campaign with still the same gameplay. Ok.

This is getting too close to discussing [REDACTED] subjects. So, in order to avoid even more bans, we’re locking it down.