Change weapon smart link view.

What about when you go into a zoom mode with a weapon you one zoom in on part of your view screen and keep some peripheral view. gives you a little more battlefield awareness but obstructs your direct field of view.

I think this would be great for weapons such as the DMR

It’d be great if games these days did make it so if you look down a scope like a sniper scope, the whole camera view didn’t zoom in, but only the scope view zoomed, and everything else is normal would be awesome.

that be pretty realistic and good.
For one a lot of people have no idea that when using a rifle with scope you half to keep both eyes open or else you wont know whats going on
I can blaim all games for that.

My next question is when the scope is on should the radar be on as well… one disadvantage of being scoped. Personally I would like it on so it’s harder to sneak up on someone, but then again would make it harder for me to sneak up on someone else as well.

> My next question is when the scope is on should the radar be on as well… one disadvantage of being scoped. Personally I would like it on so it’s harder to sneak up on someone, but then again would make it harder for me to sneak up on someone else as well.

I don’t like this idea. Part of the gameplay is the risk of being snuck up on when in scoped view. I don’t think this should be changed.

> It’d be great if games these days did make it so if you look down a scope like a sniper scope, the whole camera view didn’t zoom in, but only the scope view zoomed, and everything else is normal would be awesome.

Like COD Ghosts and Red Orchestra?